Christmas Day...Mission accopmlished... Bradley Mansion Ready

Started by Hopefull Romantic, December 25, 2009, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Ok, I'll bite...

1.  "SAHA"?
2.  Is that Kermit the frog lounging on top of the door?

Looks great Hady.  Top notch.   Now get it dirty!

KevinG

Incredible Hady, that's is almost exactly what I want for mine. I was wondering how you were going to vent it, but it looks like you used one of those attic vents. Wondering how that will work if there's no wind though, do you have an electric fan in there also?
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: car54 on December 26, 2009, 04:19:32 AM
HR,

That is the most professional Bradley house that I have ever seen! Great workmanship.

Brad

Thanks alot Brad I really appreciate it.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 26, 2009, 04:22:21 AM

Ok, I'll bite...

1.  "SAHA"?
2.  Is that Kermit the frog lounging on top of the door?

Looks great Hady.  Top notch.   Now get it dirty!

Squirt I was hoping some one would ask me that. Sahar is my wife, Allysar is my daughter, Hady (well you know that one and Abdallah is my son thus SAHA which happens to mean HEALTH in Arabic.

And yes that is Kermit taken in the smoke and waiting for his share.

HR

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: KevinG on December 26, 2009, 04:42:44 AM
Incredible Hady, that's is almost exactly what I want for mine. I was wondering how you were going to vent it, but it looks like you used one of those attic vents. Wondering how that will work if there's no wind though, do you have an electric fan in there also?

Kevin that is a free rotating old attic vent that I used. Right under that vent there is a suction fan with a control switch in order to reduce the speed so it does not expedite the smoke flow in the smoker itself.

I had 4 BBRs and three chickens this morning in there with alternating mesquite and apple and it JUST worked brillantly. The vent was rotationg and the smoke was going through like a charm. When I saw that I did one of the old Charley Chaplin jump. You know when he used to jump and hit his two ankels while in the air.... I was elated.

HR

FLBentRider

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on December 26, 2009, 08:42:33 AM
When I saw that I did one of the old Charley Chaplin jump. You know when he used to jump and hit his two ankels while in the air.... I was elated.

Where's the pic for that ?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 26, 2009, 09:16:02 AM
Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on December 26, 2009, 08:42:33 AM
When I saw that I did one of the old Charley Chaplin jump. You know when he used to jump and hit his two ankels while in the air.... I was elated.

Where's the pic for that ?

Wish some one was around to take one. I felt like a kid again

HR

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: ArnieM on December 26, 2009, 09:32:57 AM
Great looking mansion Hady.  It has 'Style'!

Thanks Arnie. That is exactly what my Dad and uncle said this afternoon... after calling me a smoke freak.

HR

bigredsmoker

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: bigredsmoker on December 26, 2009, 11:22:07 AM
Incredible Hady, and ditto to what everyone else said.

Thanks bigredsmoker.

I just got back into the house after spending about 15 minutes lookig at it all lit up with lights.

HR

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Hady

The finished Bradley Mansion looks awesome.

Great looking workmanship, That roll up door I think is a great idea

Brian

seemore

Hady, that is one fine-looking smoking mansion!!!!  I think your neighbors are really going to love the next few months.......
seemore

Ka Honu

HR -

Lucky you don't live in Hawaii - that thing's better looking than most of our houses.  Guaranteed someone would snag it right out of your yard to live in or rent out as a "luxury beach condo."

Nice naming convention but I'd have been tempted to go with the season and call it "BAH"  (Bradley's Awesome Home).  Then again I'm "a bit" of a curmudgeon (which is like saying that nepas smokes "a bit").

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!