Ground Beef Jerky

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 20, 2009, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Here is some i made. This is 85/15

nepas

Brisket Lover

Looks good,  I made the mistake of using 80/20 once.  Wow what a mess.

KyNola

Rick,
Did you use your Bradley the entire time or the 80L?  It looks great, all very uniform.  Love the color.  What type of seasonings did you use?

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on December 21, 2009, 06:52:38 AM
Rick,
Did you use your Bradley the entire time or the 80L?  It looks great, all very uniform.  Love the color.  What type of seasonings did you use?

KyNola

Put an hour of smoke to it then the 80L. I just use a plain old mix of soy, worc sauce, salt, cure, garlic pwdr, black pepper and ginger.

wkahler

Message sent..........shot me a e-mail!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

Gizmo

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 22, 2009, 11:26:13 AM
Rick,

KyNola

Put an hour of smoke to it then the 80L. I just use a plain old mix of soy, worc sauce, salt, cure, garlic pwdr, black pepper and ginger.

NePa,
How much liquid did you end up with to mix with the GB? (Ratio of liquid to GB?)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Gizmo on January 03, 2010, 10:45:06 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 22, 2009, 11:26:13 AM
Rick,

KyNola

NePa,

How much liquid did you end up with to mix with the GB? (Ratio of liquid to GB?)

1 fluid oz of liquid per pound of GM.

Gizmo

Thanks NePa.
The only GB I have done is with Legg premix and just add water.  I love the color of yours and your mix ingredients are always a winner.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/