Duck Man~~~~~~~~~~!

Started by Oldman, March 24, 2005, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Did this in Xara 3D v6 the graphic part and the backgound with Xara X1.  The copy I'm send to you is Xara 3D v5. It will do this same gif file but it will take you a few more steps is all. The background in the copy  I'm sending to you (Xara X original) takes the same amount of steps. So far I don't see a lot of differance between Xara X and Xara X1. Other than Xara X1 did render a little faster when I was messing around with a good 1000 layers~~LOL! I have never had a "real" image with more than a hundred or so layers anyway. Also it might be more stable when working with massive data. The one thing I learned early on with Xara X was to save my work in its native format often. Under normal usage I never had a problem. However, when messing around render multi-grouped layers (each of 99 layers themselves)I have seen crashes.

Now Xara 3D v5 was a huge improvment over v4. So far it looks like v6 is just somewhat easier to use than v5. Not a big deal at all.

The copy of the 80 or so movies will referance Coral Draw. Xara X is an off shoot of it. When the time comes I will upload the patch for you to download.

It will be 28-30 days before I get the CDs. At that time I will mail out my originals to you

One final note: This image is in 256 color and even with this size it is only 56KB. While there is some slight pixelation in the shadows you got to admit for a GIF file it is a damn fine looking one! Once you learn how to mix the two programs I got a feeling your upload folder is going to grow real quick! Heh he he... you should see mine! I've got a couple of gigs in images.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Opps my bad. Xara X1 does have new options that Xara X did not. Like a really kool shadow tool, or an almost seamless Dreamweaver option...!!!!!!!! Can you believe an almost seamless to Dreamweaver???? Now I'm getting excited~~!

An image map (clickable to enlarge an area of let's say the USDA Zone map)that is not limited to rectangles, but the image of a given state/ county and city!!!! Although it is a two set process this sure beats what I've been working with before~~! There is more but I've yet to look at them. Nevertheless I know you will really like Xara X (original.) As far as making your photos work Xara X1 has nothing on it!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Olds,

What can I say but thank you.......And that doesn't really fit the bill. I am very excited to look into this program, after looking at the web site, this is really a very strong and robust program, especially for the price.  You also got to send me this graphic, it looks great!  Again,  thanks....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> You also got to send me this graphic, it looks great! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> You are more than welcome. Next if you want this gif file just right click and pick the option to save. [:D]
BTW there are a ton of templates. This gif file took me a whole 5 minutes to make included the background--LOL!

Olds