• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Much Love to Brian & Crew

Started by Old_Sarge, January 08, 2010, 11:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_Sarge

My OBS (still under warranty) had a cracked faceplate and a loose door pin. I called last weekend...got the new 'plate and door today, delivered via FEDEX, just in time for the weekend. I had some disappointed folks when I told them I wouldn't be able to bring brisket to a potluck on Sunday. They're gonna be pretty pleased.

Thanks for your outstanding customer service, and for going the extra mile with the quick delivery. I've had some awful experiences with warranty service on other products; y'all are awesome!

ArnieM

Yep, they're good.  That reminds me I have to call Brian for my replacement door.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

There ain't many better for sure.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

Quote from: ArnieM on January 08, 2010, 11:19:50 AM
Yep, they're good.  That reminds me I have to call Brian for my replacement door.

Quick follow up.  The door was previously out of stock.  I called Brian at about noon his time to remind him.  He said he'll contact a U.S. distributor and that I'd need the cabinet S/N.  I went down to the garage to copy the S/N.  By the time I got back upstairs the phone was ringing; the distributor.  Gave them the S/N and a shipping address.  They said it's going out this afternoon.

Gee, I wish Bradley made ranges, fridges, dishwashers, etc.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.