Forum Help: Can I change my timezone?

Started by Hoss, January 05, 2010, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoss

I am east coast.  Forum time is west coast.  Can I change it?
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

Tiny Tim

Yeah.  In the bar up above that hase "Home, Help, Search............", click on "Profile", then on the left hand side in one of the boxes, there's a "Look and Layout Preferences" link.  I'm in the Central time zone, and in the appropriate box I have "2", but there is also an "auto detect" link.

Hoss

Thanks!  worked like a charm, not sure how I missed that, I thought I checked all the  profile options.
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

squirtthecat

Yeah, thanks TT!  That's been driving me nuts...  Never noticed that setting before.

Quarlow

Quote from: Hoss on January 05, 2010, 02:35:49 PM
You sure can but it involves boxes and tape and movers and a really good reason to move that far. Just kidding. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hoss

Quote from: Quarlow on January 05, 2010, 03:16:46 PM
Quote from: Hoss on January 05, 2010, 02:35:49 PM
You sure can but it involves boxes and tape and movers and a really good reason to move that far. Just kidding. ;D

Yeah, I just moved from south Georgia to Virginia (about 400 miles) just 3 months ago.  not sure I wanna go through that again so quickly.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.