• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Snow... Lot's of it!

Started by Mr Walleye, January 25, 2010, 04:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

We had a pretty big snow storm this weekend. I've spent the last 2 days digging. Looks like one more day to go. Here's a couple pictures I grabbed from the local news.

This first one is a garage door...

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

MPTubbs

We all know about that sh*t here in Nebraska.

We got close to 42" in the past month!  >:(
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

KevinG

Looks like you gotta be Santa Claus to get in and out.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Mike, I feel for you, but then again I think you like that white stuff.

Stay warm.

pensrock

Man it would be cool to get a big snowstorm like that. I'll bet it been over 15 years since we got a BIG storm. I do not mean 6-12-inches but 2-3 feet! Last big one I remember we got 35-inches in 24 hours. That was cool.

Caneyscud

Man, I dream about seeing snow like that.  I want to snowmobile so bad, I can taste it!  My dream is to take a snowmobile trip into Yellowstone, stay at the Old Faithful Lodge, and fish in the Fire Hole River with snow on the ground and more falling.  I could care less if I caught a fish!  Just the experience.  Most snow I have ever seen is 8" in the "drifts".
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

NePaSmoKer

Noooooooooo Snowwwwwwwww

Its like 54.2* now, winds gusting to 50 with some heavy rain. Want this rather than snow cuz our dirt rd is like un driveable when it snows.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Caneyscud on January 25, 2010, 07:29:31 AM
Man, I dream about seeing snow like that.  I want to snowmobile so bad, I can taste it!  My dream is to take a snowmobile trip into Yellowstone, stay at the Old Faithful Lodge, and fish in the Fire Hole River with snow on the ground and more falling.  I could care less if I caught a fish!  Just the experience.  Most snow I have ever seen is 8" in the "drifts".

Ahhhh just buy it and hide it at your office  :D  :D

Sorry i had to

Roadking

O-o-o-oh Yeah!  Like he said    Noooooooooo Snowwwwwwwww!!!

Same here Nepas.

Oldman

I feel for ya... it is now in the low 70's with a really nice wind. My tomato plants are growing a good 2 inches per day if not more. As our weather warms that growth will accelerate.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

seemore

Dang, Mike!  Eastern Iowa is just getting a LIGHT snow right now, but Seemore is up in Northeastern Iowa and there is a blizzard warning.
Of course it is NOTHING like what you have there, or like Western Iowa (Tiny) and Nebraska (MPT) get.....
Not to mention the Dakotas and Minnesota!
Looking at that snow just makes ya want to go back in the house and have some hard liquor, doesn't it?

Caney, a coworker of mine in the Kingsport TN office LOVES snow, and she would love the amount of snow up there in Saskatchewan.  You are not alone!
Mrs S

Tiny Tim

We only got a light dusting yesterday and today....wind is about 35-40 mph though.  Guess there was a bad accident East of here this morning, but since I haven't retrieved my radio from my truck yet and was still in bed, I don't know many details...could only hear the pager tones but not what the dispatcher was saying (scanner is in the living room).

pensrock

If the rain we got last night had been snow we would have a good 2 feet of snow. There are flood warnings out for the whole area. Hard rain and high winds all night. Today it calmed down and seems like the first day of spring, but we all know that ain't happening.  ;D

Habanero Smoker

That is a lot of snow. I can do without that much white stuff.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

oakville smoker

Up here in the Great White North, we call that a dump !
But i cansee the green grass of my lawn here inlate January
Go figure !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?