Another pastrami from store bought corned beef flat.

Started by Up In Smoke, January 16, 2010, 04:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

dbrown1

WOW that looks great UIS, I may have to make some of that one day

seemore

Thanks, UIS.  Everything will be fine.
I too hope for a speedy recovery, as looking at the posts every day on this forum is giving me a mighty big appetite!!!!!
This pastrami, for example, makes me want to drive - a big NO-NO for me right now - to a deli and get a pastrami sandwich with the works.
Alas, I cannot.  I can only sit here and listen to my stomach rumble.....

OU812

Quote from: seemore on January 22, 2010, 07:11:51 AM
Thanks, UIS.  Everything will be fine.
I too hope for a speedy recovery, as looking at the posts every day on this forum is giving me a mighty big appetite!!!!!
This pastrami, for example, makes me want to drive - a big NO-NO for me right now - to a deli and get a pastrami sandwich with the works.
Alas, I cannot.  I can only sit here and listen to my stomach rumble.....

If you were closer I would be glad to get a sandwich for you Mrs. S

Quarlow

Ah yes, but if you put on your best "suck up to seemore voice" you could force him to bring you one on the way home from work. If you are really good, like only you dang women can be when you want us to do something, you could get him to bring it at lunchtime. ;) ;) ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

seemore

Too bad he is 2 1/2 hrs away right now,,,,,that's ok.
I will be just fine.  I am actually enjoying looking over the pictures, the recipes, , , , , , It's all good!
Mrs

Father Tom

That sure looks good UIS.  With St Pats day comming up they will lower the price of the briskets and i will pick up four or five and put in freezer so pastrami and corn beef can be made year round for lower price.  Keep up the good work and enjoy.

FT 8) 8) 8) 8)

SnellySmokesEm

Wow the Pastrami looks great.  I have been wanting to see a pictorial on pastrami made from store bought corned beef!  After my superbowl butt and brisket smoke I am doing pastrami!
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist