Allied Kenco

Started by classicrockgriller, January 25, 2010, 10:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Quote from: deb415611 on January 26, 2010, 04:24:17 AM
Very cool.  We have a regular restaurant supply store that I can spend an hour in (& I'm not your typical female shopper, I hate to shop) but I might need a few hours for that store.

With ya there Deb.  Went Sunday to ours.  Spent a couple of hours and over $100 for knives I really did not need! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

That was a pretty cool road trip you made there CRG.

I even seen the high temp screens I have in my smoker in one of your pictures.

I have got my stuff from them for years now and only have GOOD things to say about them, even talked to Cody before, he is a GOOD guy.

classicrockgriller

It was a fun trip except for the drive back!

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 26, 2010, 10:48:03 AM
It was a fun trip except for the drive back!

Well if you werent drivin 200 mph you wouldnt have got a tickit.  ;D

Roadking

I want 3 of those, 2 of them, 1 of dose and 5 of (sh*t just got hit in back of the head, boy is she fast) I'll have to put a hold on that order for a while.   :-[

pensrock

Cool store, sausagemaker is probably only a couple hours from me, still have not made it there.

oakville smoker

Oh the damage I could do
thank god I live on this side of the border or I would be broke
Thank god I work for company with no locations in Texas  ...   LOL
Best steak I ever ate was in Dallas, Delfrescos, 28 oz, cut it with a butter knife
We called it the colon buster.....
I love Texas, but  this place could bankrupt me
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Roadking

Best steak I ever ate was in Wyoming a place called "The Cattlemens Club". Second best was a place in Gillette.