Started by oakville smoker, January 31, 2010, 02:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakville smoker

Here we go:

First load of meat in a tube with the new stuffer

Garlic sausage:

Bratwurst:

Yum, yum.  both will do some time in the freezer then some time on the grill
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

KevinG

Ok, slow down, you're on a cooking frenzy here.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

oakville smoker

A frenzy is right   LOL
Forgot to take a pic of the snack stix
Add the garlic and bratwurst
Load of side ribs out of the smoker for dinner Saturday night
Crank out the coppa yesterday morning
Pretzels yesterday afternoon
Flattened chicken for dinner last night
I forgot about the lasagna and fettucine noodles I made yesterday afternoon as well  ( I wonder if I can smoke these ? )
I am tried to re create CRGs smoke all week in a day !   LOL
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Tenpoint5

OS,
I would smoke the Lasagna. We smoke Cheese and we smoke Meat. They are the main ingredients in Lasagna, so yes i would smoke it. I would guess 40 minutes to an hour of smoke at 225* then into the house oven to finish off.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

dbondy

oakville smoker

10 5

I was thinking about smoking the noodles before hitting the hot boiling water ?

Tenpoint5

Sounds like a experiment coming on!!