hello from old saybrook, ct "the fishin freak"

Started by unclefish, January 30, 2010, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclefish

before I made my decision on who's smoker to buy i looked at a bunch of web sites. The group you have here made my decision i bought a Bradley 6 rack digi, thanks for talking me into it. all my nieces and nephews gave me the nick name unclefish because I have slight addiction to fishing. besides i can't wait to smoke some fish. so all you other fishin freaks out there send me some good recipes, i am a saltwater fisherman not to much on the freshwater unless the fish are from cold cold water. also i love baby back ribs and thin sliced pork. if any body knows how sonny's real pit barbecue does there baby backs or who or how the make that sweet barbecue sauce send me some tips. last time i went to daytona fl they had closed all the sonny's down. it looks like this group is great, and loves smoking up a storm. catchum up and keep the fire lit.

Tenpoint5

Welcome Aboard Fish!! here is a link to get you started on your rib adventure. How to smoke ribs in a Bradley
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

unclefish

thanks i will print it on monday i will try this first, and they look good, thanks again

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Welcome to the forum unclefish! That's a funny story, because when I used to live in an apartment, we had a small lake that ran through it. I fished all the time, and the neighbor kids all called me Mr. Fisher.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

MPTubbs

Come on in Unclefish and have a seat!

I have one of those 6 rack toys too.

Your gonna have fun here...so keep the vent open and the smoke roll'n!
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

smokeNcanuck

Welcome to the BEST smokeN forum around Unclefish!!
Got any pics of any of those salt water bad boyz you have reeled in?

Yo can post then hear.forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?board=14.0
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

dbondy

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caneyscud

Welcome aboard unclefish.  Great forum here - hope you enjoy and jump into the fray a lot.

I've been known to wet a line every now and then also!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

azamuner73

Welcome to the forum.  I just got here myself and I can see it's going to become my most visited website for a long time.

OU812

Welcome to the fun unclefish

Hope to here and see some of your smoked fish adventures.

ArnieM

Hi unclefish and welcome to the forum from Newtown, CT.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Welcome to the jungle and glad to have you here with us.