Nonstick racks

Started by unclebuck, January 14, 2010, 03:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclebuck

I bought the "nonstick racks" and over the past year, while using them quite extensively, have found that the so called "non stick" racks have lost all of their "non stick" capabilities.  Anything & everything that I put on them and put in my Bradley Digital stick to the racks like "$hit to my grandson's diaper."  Is Bradley doing anything about it, or are we orphaned on this product?
what can't be smoked can't be eaten

OU812

I have those same racks and they only lasted a short time before the non-stick started coming off. Sounds like this is an ongoing problem with allot of members.

FLBentRider

Mine were like OU812's.

Now I use the high temp jerky screens from Yard and Pool. I use them on everything.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Kummok

My non-stick racks didn't last two batches....a real pain to get them to surrender my fish and then worse to clean up after. I went with the high temp screens years ago and haven't had a problem since...I'll second FLBRider's advice, Yard and Pool can fix this for you!

lumpy

I third the opinion on the non-stick racks. They lasted 3 smokes and wore off.
I now use the high temp screens for everything.

Lump

love the smoke

I also use the jerky screens from Yard and Pool and they are the sh!t  :o
LTS
LTS

Waltz

I was thinking of ordering some non-stick racks, not particularly for their non-stickiness but more for their small mesh size but the Yard and Pool jerky screens seem like a better option. Does anyonme know if these are available in the UK or of Yard and Pool will ship to the UK?
Waltz

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Waltz on January 15, 2010, 03:10:54 PM
I was thinking of ordering some non-stick racks, not particularly for their non-stickiness but more for their small mesh size but the Yard and Pool jerky screens seem like a better option. Does anyonme know if these are available in the UK or of Yard and Pool will ship to the UK?
Waltz
Waltz
Just send Bryan a email he will do his best to get you a set. I think he still has his ebay store you might want to check there as well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Ditto on what everyone has said, my non-stick racks only lasted 2 smokes and peeled major. Now i use frogmats.

Waltz

Folks,

Just to let you know and add to the praise heaped on Yard and Pool on this forum.  Following 10.5's recommendation (thanks) I contacted Yard and Pool to ask about supply of their High temp Jerky screens. I am based in UK but am visiting some friends in New York state soon so enquired if I could order from UK for delivery in US.  They replied the day after I contacted them offering to send me a PayPal invoice and asked what address they should be sent to.  I payed the PayPal invoice last Wednesday and heard from the folks at the delivery address that the goods had arrived on Monday.  Very impressive service.  I need to wait until I return home with them before using though, damn it. :(.  It beats shipping costs to UK and customs delays though ;D.

Waltz.

classicrockgriller

Waltz, Y&P are good people. Glad you got your screens.

Was most excellent of 10.5 to think of a solution to your problem. Way to go Chris!

Ketch22

Hi ketch22 here
Can anyone give me the link to Yard & pool Thanks ketch

classicrockgriller

deb415611