Iron Chef Bradley V Ingredient and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, February 09, 2010, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinG

Only to get the pile of dung off of em from how deep it's getting around here. ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

BigJohnT

Were talking smack here! Turn on the fan and toss it in front and stand back  ;D

I'm on my side LOL, if I enter and win then the first loser can have the puck...

JT

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 11, 2010, 02:12:38 PM
Were talking smack here! Turn on the fan and toss it in front and stand back  ;D

Big JT,
I must have a Bigger Fan I can chuck it in from the back side so none of it gets on me!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: BigJohnT on February 11, 2010, 07:15:10 AM
Quote from: Caribou on February 10, 2010, 04:19:51 PM
Quote from: deb415611 on February 10, 2010, 03:21:40 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 10, 2010, 05:59:37 AM
Quote from: Caribou on February 10, 2010, 05:44:37 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 05:47:25 PM
Bring it on Girlfriend!!! Caribou has been silent, Mrs. Seemore is broke, LQ is in a timeout(Momma is Sick), Mrs. Hoss is never around. It is just you to try and defend the skirts! NO WORRIES
I'm silent because I'm thinking  ::)
Carolyn
I thought I smelled something burning!!

You do know she's just leading you on.  It took her no time to come up with her idea :P
I had a mental block for a few minutes....but then I saw the beautiful bubba pucks!
:D :D :D :D

They are JT's Custom Pucks  ;D

JT
JT,
I'm sorry I called your pucks "bubba"
:D :D :D
They are fantastic!
Carolyn

BigJohnT

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 11, 2010, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: BigJohnT on February 11, 2010, 02:12:38 PM

Big JT,
I must have a Bigger Fan I can chuck it in from the back side so none of it gets on me!!

I need a bigger fan  :D

JT

Tenpoint5

THIS JUST IN!!!!!

I have been informed that in addition to the personalized JT Puck. The winner of Iron Chef Bradley shall also receive a Bradley Propane Smoker (Shipping Included) I must regretfully inform you that the BPS prize will only be available to residents of the United States and Canada.

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

:o :o :o :o :o :o
That is too cool!
JT's Custom Pucks and Smoker to run them through!
Carolyn

BC Smokin'

Well, I'm pretty new here, but I can see we, ladies, are been challenged! Count me in girls, we can't let these guys beat us here. I know I have done more cooking experience in my little finger than any of these guys here. I KNOW what beef stew meat is!
TIA for the pucks.

BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

deb415611

Quote from: BC Smokin' on February 13, 2010, 08:29:00 AM
Well, I'm pretty new here, but I can see we, ladies, are been challenged! Count me in girls, we can't let these guys beat us here. I know I have done more cooking experience in my little finger than any of these guys here. I KNOW what beef stew meat is!
TIA for the pucks.

;D ;D So there 10.5!

seemore

Ok, we have BC, Caribou and Deb!!!!  Triple Threat!!!!!
Mrs Cheerleader

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Caribou

Quote from: deb415611 on February 13, 2010, 08:31:10 AM
Quote from: BC Smokin' on February 13, 2010, 08:29:00 AM
TIA for the pucks.

;D ;D So there 10.5!
Wohooo!
Welcome BC Smokin' we need more ladies.  :)
Yeah, So there fellas!
Carolyn

ronbeaux

Bring it ladies. "I've cooked more on my little finger than most of these guys here!" was the quote.

Well I can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper and come out dryer, and never sleep at night.

Well maybe 30 years ago that is........................

Sooo, what you gonna cook?????
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.