Iron Chef Bradley V Ingredient and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, February 09, 2010, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ronbeaux on February 20, 2010, 05:11:16 PM
Mine is done. I have out done myself. It's fantastic. Extraordinary. Met all of the rules. One bite gets it all. 98% cooked outside using three instruments to get it done, 5 if you count the two inside that got used for a few minutes each. My brain hurts.

Go home. I got this one.

I'll send a vintage copy of "The Escoffier Cook Book" to anyone who guesses what it is. Copyright 1941

I withdraw I looked
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ronbeaux

Shucks. I was hoping people would throw out some guesses. That way I might get an idea of what to cook............. ???
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

classicrockgriller

I had a brain f*rt and think I have an idea.

Waiting for Emeril to call me back.

Caribou

Why didn't any one tell me the turn in date was changed?
:'( :'( :'(
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on February 23, 2010, 04:27:18 PM
Why didn't any one tell me the turn in date was changed?
:'( :'( :'(
Carolyn
It was??? I wasn't informed of this. Must have been one of them ladies trying to pull a fast one on me!!! Nothing has changed Miss Carolyn.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

It is Game time!!! Time for you to put up or shut up!!! The Turn-in Thread is now unlocked and open for business!!!

Caribou

Ka Honu

Very nice, Carolyn (except for those yucky round red things in the money pic).  You've set the bar pretty high right from the "gitgo."

Caribou

Thanks Ka Hona!
Don't you like pickled beets?
Carolyn

Ka Honu

classicrockgriller

Very nice Carolyn.

You may have made up my mind for me about making a run at this!

Caribou

Thanks CRG!
I know you'll come up with a great entry.  :)
Carolyn

Ka Honu

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 23, 2010, 05:39:12 PMYou may have made up my mind for me about making a run at this!

She certainly scared me off!

Caribou

Quote from: Ka Honu on February 23, 2010, 06:01:10 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 23, 2010, 05:39:12 PMYou may have made up my mind for me about making a run at this!

She certainly scared me off!
You mean with my entry or with the pickled beets?
:D :D :D :D
Carolyn

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.