something not right.....gettting reeeallly frustrated.....NEED HELP!!!

Started by Herd Bull, February 13, 2010, 09:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herd Bull

TURNED EVERYTHING ON....EVERYTHING SEEMS TO WORKING. IT IS TELLING ME THAT THE OVEN IS ON & SET AT 300F....YET INSIDE TEMP INDICATOR IS ONLY REACHING 26F?? WTF? LOOK INSIDE...ELEMENT IS GLOWING RED. THE WATER IN THE BOWL IS STEAMING. SO I KNOW IT IS GETTING HOT IN THERE....BUT WHY WOULD I PUT ANYTHING IN THERE UNTIL I KNOW WHAT THE INSIDE TEMPERATURE IS?? SIMPLE...I WOULDNT! THE MEAT IS OUT & READY TO GO. ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE DIGITAL DISPLAY...WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING THE INSIDE TEMP...ABOVE THE TEMP R 3 ICONS - OVEN - MEAT - TEMP - . ONLY THE "OVEN" ICON IS LIT UP? I UN-PLUGGED & RE-PLUGGED ALL OF THE CORDS. NOTHING CHANGES. I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG. I HAVE OVER THE MANUAL MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IS ONLY OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY. WHATS UP WITH THAT. LIKE NOBODY USES THERE SMOKER ON THE WEEKENDS? IS ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM ON SATURDAYS!! HELP ME!!!!!

classicrockgriller

Do you have an 2nd way of checking the temp inside your cabinet?

Like a maverick or possibability an oven thermo?

deb415611

Herd Bull,

A few people have responded to your post here  http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=14405.msg171640#new   You'll probably do better to stay in one post so that you get the best help.  

Some questions had been asked to try to help troubleshoot your problem.  If you answer back and give details and try to troubleshoot then your problem will get resolved if it's possible but you need to be a little bit patient.

Brian from Bradley is sometimes on the forum on the weekends and if he sees your posts he will respond.  Bradley's customer service is excellent.

Deb

Herd Bull

OK SORRY I WILL KEEP MY QUESTIONS ON 1 THREAD. I WILL KEEP MY QUESTIONS UNDER MY ORIGINAL INTRODUCTION POST. THANKS....BUT IAM REALLY RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE HERE. IT SHOULD BE ALOT SIMPLER THAN THIS! HB

RickWL63

My first Bradley was defective and I had to return it as well.  Fortunatley I live within 5 miles of the store and was able to do it same day.  Found mine to be defective during seasoning.  I will be monitoring your other post.  Hope you get the problem resolved soon.  Don't give up!