• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A Simple Brisket

Started by Tenpoint5, February 27, 2010, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Lookin good 10.5

I made myself a brisket sammie on marble rye this weekend, that baby was gooooood.

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 27, 2010, 06:15:18 AM... It would be time for a sandwich if it wasn't 8 am...

I was all about admiration until I was stunned by your ridiculous statement (quoted above) implying that some times of day are unsuitable for brisket sandwiches.  Sorry, 10.5, but that and the photo showing only three slices per sandwich have seriously damaged your credibility on this side of the water. 

Pachanga

Quote from: Ka Honu on March 01, 2010, 06:14:20 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 27, 2010, 06:15:18 AM... It would be time for a sandwich if it wasn't 8 am...

I was all about admiration until I was stunned by your ridiculous statement (quoted above) implying that some times of day are unsuitable for brisket sandwiches.  Sorry, 10.5, but that and the photo showing only three slices per sandwich have seriously damaged your credibility on this side of the water.  

I admire TenPoint, his smoking thoughts, acumen and his overall cooking knowledge but I must concur with Ka Honu.

A weak minded representative on the mainland side of the water,

Pachanga

HawkeyeSmokes

That sure looks good Chris!

Still waiting for my sammie to show up though.  ???
HawkeyeSmokes

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on March 01, 2010, 06:14:20 PM

I was all about admiration until I was stunned by your ridiculous statement (quoted above) implying that some times of day are unsuitable for brisket sandwiches.  Sorry, 10.5, but that and the photo showing only three slices per sandwich have seriously damaged your credibility on this side of the water. 

What do you work for some sort of crooked news agency, that only gets half of the story???
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 27, 2010, 06:15:18 AM
It would be time for a sandwich if it wasn't 8 am and I wasn't full from snacking while slicing!
Come now my slow little friend. You should know better than that. BTW I only had 3 pieces on each sandwich because that was all that was left in the package!! trust me if you would have seen the the sandwiches I made with the rest of the package you would understand. I can give you a clue counting the two sandwiches you seen. I got 5 sandwiches total from the point on a 12 lb brisket. My 8 yr old ate one of them.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Ka Honu

10.5 - Glad you're back (I thought the aliens had you for sure).

RickWL63

Derek_KQ700

How big was this brisket? It looks like a good Sunday dinner. ;D. 9 hours cooking.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Derek_KQ700 on March 03, 2010, 05:03:53 PM
How big was this brisket? It looks like a good Sunday dinner. ;D. 9 hours cooking.

This was a 12 pounder

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

I'll trade you a ham sammie for a brisket sammie.  ;D

Tenpoint5

Sure thing I just have to make another brisket this one is in the history books.

squirtthecat

What did you rub it with?  Or is that a 'stay tuned'........

Tenpoint5

"Stay Tuned" to be revealed at a later date and Newsletter.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 04, 2010, 08:13:50 AM
"Stay Tuned" to be revealed at a later date and Newsletter.

Same Bat Time...  Same Bat Channel!