Price jump?

Started by db14, March 04, 2010, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

db14

Anybody know what's up with the sudden price jump on this smoker?  I had the OBS, cover, and three 48-packs of bisquettes in my cart at Amazon for the last couple days waiting for the funding to go ahead with the purchase.  I went to complete the transaction today and and the smoker went up $32, and the bisquettes went up $6 per box.  That is quite a price difference.  Anybody got any clues as to why or is this normal for the price to go up and down and I just need to wait for it to drop again?

TTNuge

It certainly does look like they raised their prices.  The OBS was at $288 for a long time and it's $320 now.  And some boxes of Bisquettes (Oak and Alder) are still in the $17 range but the others went up to closer to $24.  Makes me glad I just bought 8 boxes at $17.xx and the Buy 3, get 1 free deal just last week.

I wouldn't doubt prices will go down again as they often fluctuate on Amazon but I can't say for certain.

JT-MO

I'm not sure if this is official or not? Seems like other stores like basspro shop, etc.. all still have the same price. Walmart online no longer sells the original bradley smoker.

RossP

The price jump might be because the Canadian dollar has gone up,
today the Canadian Dollar was worth $.97 USD, good for us travelling
from Canada to the US.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

deb415611

Amazon's prices jump up and down all the time.  If you can wait watch it.  It might jump back down.

db14

It's only $280 at Gander Mtn and $299 at Cabelas, problem solved.