I'm Pissed

Started by fstubbsjr, April 29, 2005, 05:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fstubbsjr

I ordered a lot of pucks and jerky racks from Chez bubba.  The lady who answered the phone was so polite.  I placed my order Tuesday afternoon.  She told me I would recieve it Friday.  Most of my experience with online orders have been horrible.  I had a big cook to do Saturday, so I went ahead and purchased some pucks.  Because I just knew that the lady was wrong and I probaly would not get it until late next week.  Well wouldn't you know it.  My box didn't come Friday it came Thursday.  Thats less than 48 hour turn around.  I guess I know why everyone is so pleased with Chez Bubba.  His service is great!

Frank Stubbs

Phone Guy

Maybe their moto could be "We know how to get the Puck(s)out, fast!" [:D][;)][8D]

MallardWacker

I can't stand it either when things you ordered don't come when they are promised either, like getting them too early.  Messes up my whole train of thought and I just don't know what to with myself.  My Pollock genes start kicking in and I start doing stupid things like talking to packages with things like "I love you, I love you".  If only those folks knew what they did to us Pollocks.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

i would be pissed too, LOL

Andy

Yea the problem is Chez wife is so nice...He's definitely done well for himself[:D][:D]..when I called to order pucks..she acually remembered me from ordering my bradley!!  So chez has out done himself!!

Or as my boys back in Indiana tell me..I grew up there..you done married way over your status!![:D][:D][:D][:D]  Bubba done good!!

If she lets him set on the back porch in his under shorts with a beer and a cigar while smoking...she is a keeper!![:D][:D][:D][:D]...if she goes to the store when he runs out of beer...That is a winner!![:D][:D]

My wife makes me walk to the store...or stop drinking!![:(][:(]

Oldman

Ya she is a sweetie for sure~~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

humpa

Hey Chez.....She got a sista?[:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

Chez Bubba

Yeah, 2, but they're spoken for. The 23 year old one has promised me sex for my 100th birthday though! LOL![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

humpa

All Right.......something to live for!!!!![:)][:)][:)][:)]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> All Right.......something to live for!!!!![:)][:)][:)][:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> NOPE!!!I just got a picture of Chez and Mrs. Chez, and I can tell you from looking at that picture 100 years with-standing or not Chez reaches out and touches the wrong stuff and it will be something he lived to died for.[^]

An old man like him married to a young girl like her best not be messin' with the fudge now that it is set... [^] No doubt about it... she is that kind of pretty woman that can insure you can/ will wake up suddenly one day missing something <b><i><font color="red">real</font id="red"></i></b> important.  Heh he he! Trust me Chez maybe a little slow when it comes to smokin', but he ain't doing Chit here... LOL~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Hi Frank,

You definitely made a wise decision working with Chez!  Let us know about your experiences with the BS--there's a wealth of expertise on this Forum waiting to help out if you need any!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA