Put a face with the poster

Started by Chez Bubba, May 05, 2005, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Smoking Duck

Quote from: FLBentRider on February 19, 2009, 04:50:20 PM
SD - you are making this thread into a circus!

::)

FL,

I make just about anything into a circus  ;D  You should have picked up on that a long time ago!

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Up In Smoke

gettin' ready for church...i am the one on the left
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

wyogoob

Life's been good to me so far.

Tenpoint5

Goob,
Is that an interchangeable Goattee?? The last one I seen was all black!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

wyogoob

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 21, 2009, 11:14:45 AM
Goob,
Is that an interchangeable Goattee?? The last one I seen was all black!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Too much sodium nitrite!

wyogoob

Quote from: wyogoob on November 21, 2009, 11:30:11 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 21, 2009, 11:14:45 AM
Goob,

Too much sodium nitrite!

Geeze, may be some truth to that since we found out I'm using too much TQ per pound of meat!

oakville smoker

OK
my contribution

At the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway  ( what a rush ! )

After having jumped out of an old beat up Cesna ( was not a perfectly good plane and lots of reason to leave it )
First jump, only jump, solo jump, sprained ankle at the end but my jump suit was not soiled !   LOL

All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Quarlow

Look at you go. They actually let you jump first shot? I thought you would have to do a tandem first or something like that.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

oakville smoker

Nope
Same day.  5 hours of ground school
I had to wait another 4 hours for the winds to calm and I was having second thoughts on the ground and in the plane
Was fun but I dont think there will be a second jump !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

classicrockgriller

All of my kids have jumped several times and wanted me to do it.

Told them I haven't lost a damn thing up in the sky. ;D

KevinG

If your kids are telling you to jump out of a plane, I'd be checking my chute and updating my will.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Up In Smoke

Quote from: KevinG on February 02, 2010, 07:37:05 PM
If your kids are telling you to jump out of a plane, I'd be checking my chute and updating my will.
:o
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Paddlinpaul

Here I am last summer in PEI enjoying Canada's birthday on a fishing boat in North Rustico.

With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Quarlow

Very nice Paul. I hope to see the east coast someday.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.