Put a face with the poster

Started by Chez Bubba, May 05, 2005, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Hanging out with the last puriest smoker in my family. During trip to Kansas for my Son's wedding reception.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

PetersCreek

Even though my aesthetically-challenged mug appears in my avatar, here are a couple more...

Brett
Peters Creek, Alaska
PetersCreekPhoto.com

West Coast Kansan

Very nice Brett, Is that brass falling out the back?

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

PetersCreek

While I do handload and occasionally shoot all-brass shot shells (for style, ya understand)...I was shootin' black powder substitute handloads in Remington Nitro hulls that day.  It was during our territorial championship, so there wasn't a great deal of time for tending to real brass shells.
Brett
Peters Creek, Alaska
PetersCreekPhoto.com

Arcs_n_Sparks

West Coast Kansan

That is style... I enjoy your photos by the way. You have posted some money shots.

smokerman

would someone explaineto me in a little detail houw you get a picture on this site.
thanks

West Coast Kansan

Hi smokerman

Go to this place:   http://photobucket.com/ and get yourself registered (it is free but you need an account - I have not gotten lots of extra spam since using so it is ok and used by many on the forum),

Just follow the instructions on the photobucket screen and your set.  There is a box to click i did not notice for a while that lets you do clickable thumbnails or you can do the size for forum boards.

When you insert the photo into your post it goes between the brackets that come up in the post when you click the insert image icon. 

Click preview before you click post and you can see how it will look when posted.

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Well, this is me a few years ago...I think around '98 or '99.

Think I'm a little uglier now, but can cook a whole lot better now that I have the Bradley.

owrstrich

another iowan... what the he11 is going on around here... canooks and iowans got everybody out numbered...

but the iowans have the fried breaded tenderloins...

you got to eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Tiny Tim

Well, we just got computers in Iowa.  This Commodore 64 is awesome.  I hear they're coming out with a computer that has a disk drive inside of it, and you don't have to use your TV any more.  That'll be COOL.

:D:D:D:D:D

NePaSmoKer

Me with my 2nd son at his basic training graduation at Ft Leonardwood MO.

nepas

MRH

Well I suppose I should post here too, seeing as I am another one of those Iowans ;D.  Here is a pic from fishing in Canada in 2003. 
Mark

jaeger