Put a face with the poster

Started by Chez Bubba, May 05, 2005, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickbowcrafter

Here's me collecting some fresh, wild pork for the Bradley. These free ranging South Carolina feral pigs were everywhere.

-Brian

owrstrich

stick is all teeth...

whats your side arm... 50cal...

o my... that pig winked at me...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Stickbowcrafter

No side arm, just a stick...and string  ;D More sporting, I come home empty a heck of a lot more than I kill. The critters are way ahead in the game and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-Brian

iceman

Now that's fresh, fresh pork! I can only dream. :( ;D ;D Makes me jealous stick. :D

Gizmo

Yup, just send the invite, we'll all be there.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Bigfoot

When I'm not making sausage, smoking, cooking or testing a fine single malt, this is what I do.  AAAAh the many joys of retirement. Sometimes old good!!!

I just discovered this board and am really learning a lot.  You guys are great!!

My first picture post...so I hope it works.

PetersCreek

Quote from: Bigfoot on July 08, 2007, 01:49:26 PM
...or testing a fine single malt...

A man after my own.  Welcome.  That's one gorgeous bird you've got there.
Brett
Peters Creek, Alaska
PetersCreekPhoto.com

Oldman

Nice looking sail plane. I wanted a experimental airplane or a motercycle... but Susan put her foot down so I ended up with an MG Midget... I just showed her your plane and all she said with a tone in her voice was... "Good for him..."  LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Arcs_n_Sparks

Obviously, not everyone has looked closely at Bigfoots' photo.........

He just discovered this board from his Bradley Smoker on Alpha Centauri. The wormhole he came out of is by his head (and you thought that was a reflection on the canopy..... fools..... his is still inside the space-time capsule and being reflected out through metamaterial nanolaminates). His return path is obviously on the nose of his transporter.

Rod Serling

NePaSmoKer

Look in the background..........................There is a sasquatch...........He lives  :D  :D

nepas

iceman

Nice Bigfoot. If you get a chance would you PM me? I would like to find out more about the sail plane hobby. Looks like it would be fun (and alot cheaper than the 206 hobby I had).

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Smoking Duck

Here's one of my Dad and I up in Ontario:

One of me and one of my Indiana deer:

And me and some Indiana ducks:

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

agent provocateur

mallard wackar gotts some competition...

come to think of it... he talks the talk... but aint never seen no wacked mallard photos...

ap

acords

Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!