Funny Grapes?????

Started by Oldman, March 28, 2010, 08:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Nope those are Limes~~! I guess I will be staking up that branch as it  is not yet strong enough to support all of those fruits.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ArnieM

Nice pic Raye.  I wouldn't have known what they were.  I was thinking that if you squished and fermented 'em ...   ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Wow, that is a nice picture.

You can see the limes in all stages of development.

Caribou

What a great pic  :)
I can almost smell those blossoms, too.
Carolyn

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

ronbeaux

Quote from: KevinG on March 28, 2010, 11:44:39 AM
AAAHHH CHEEEEWWWWWW

You ain't jokin!!!! Dats a pretty pic but everything around here is lime green and it's stacking up.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

car54

Raye,

Is that a normal amount of limes that are on the end of a branch? Do you thin them out?

Brad

Oldman

Quote from: car54 on March 29, 2010, 02:44:52 AM
Raye,

Is that a normal amount of limes that are on the end of a branch? Do you thin them out?

Brad
I have other branchs on this same tree that have about that many too. I'm not going to thin them out. I will stake the branchs. I soak the tree top to bottom with a mixed of compost tea, fish and seaweed extracts weekly. I also soak the root system. Every other month I mix in enhanced compost at the base of the tree. I have several trees that put out that much.  However this is my first lime tree.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Now you need a coconut nut tree Raye. Then you can "Put the lime in the Coconut and shake it all up" :D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

;D ;D ;D 10.5

I would have never guessed what that was in the picture. I imagined limes growing like apples and plums here. One here and there never a cluster like that. Must be the great care you take with your garden.

Oldman

QuoteMust be the great care you take with your garden.
Just wait until next Dec I will then show you some fruits...

seemore

OLDS I dont need to see 10.5 
seemore

Up In Smoke

Quote from: seemore on March 31, 2010, 06:31:05 PM
OLDS I dont need to see 10.5 
seemore
:D :D :D :o
My sides hurt!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.