Dakotah Water Pack Stuffer

Started by Foam Steak, May 09, 2005, 09:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foam Steak

Any of you guys own or try one of these stuffers?  What do you think?

nsxbill

I had one of the clear ones for about 6 months with the jerky kit...a bit embarassed to say I have yet to try it out.  Too much on my plate right now. I think it was an excellent choice on stuffers, and want to convert to air operation to even make it better.  A couple of people on the list have them.  Do a search for Dakotah and you will discover some threads where they are discussed.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

SmokinDoc

I have a clear Dakotah with the jerky kit. What I like the most is that it is a one person operation, and easy to clean up.
If you are into making groung jerky strips or round snack sticks, it is a very fast operation.
The only drawback with the stuffer,which is minimal is you have to add more water to your sausage than you probably would with other stuffers.
I have converted mine over to air instead of water. both work well it's just a matter of choice and with air you only have to contend with one hose.

Duane