Photos of new homemade smoker

Started by DTom, May 10, 2005, 01:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTom

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Not to good on this hyperlink stuff<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">No on is in the beginning. However, after looking over what you made I'm sure codes will be a piece of cake when you get a chance to look them over.

Nice job on your set up.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DTom</i>
<br />Here's the AutoCad drawing for the kitchen folks.  <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
DTom;
Thanks. The pictures are great. I am having a problem with the AutoCad file. It only come out as a diagram of 2"x3". I tried two different programs to open it, and obtained the same results. I will attempt to enlarge it with CorelDraw.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MallardWacker

Hab and Dtom,

This is kind of in my arena here.  May I suggest it be put in a .dxf format in R12 or R14.  I have found that this transfers the best between different software packages.  If not, send it to me and let me see what I can do.  Let me know if I can help out here.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

bighoof

Oh nice smoker too, got taken by the kithcen.[:D]