HELP BIG PROBLEM~~!!!!!!

Started by Oldman, May 09, 2005, 06:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

As I'm re-working the Members Recipe Page I have found several recipes with no reference to the author.

<b>Please go look and if one of your recipes has been used and your name is not there let me know so I can add your name.</b>

Much Thanks!
Olds

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

What??? No one want credit for their recipes[?][?][?]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

<font size="3"><font color="blue">We are a mass of humble smokers</font id="blue"></font id="size3">.[:)]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

While I think about it Duck Man where is that bacon summary/ recipe you said two months back you would do~~!

Olds

JJC

I'll check out my recipes when I get a chance, Olds . . . there's not too many--a fish brine and a smoked fish pate, I believe.  Should be able to get to it in a few days.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MallardWacker

Olds,

Believe it or not, EVERY FREEK'N time I get an email or post from you, I have this little nagg'n voice in the back of my head on that project.  I will get to it.

By the way OLDS, the eagle came Tuesday.  I will talk to you later.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...