The Winner for the growth container is.....

Started by Oldman, April 30, 2010, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

10.5~~~!

His number was 717 and the containers number was 713 (Susan picked the number!!!)

I've got a couple of small touch ups to do to the container then I will ship it out.

10.5 send to [email protected] the mailing address etc. information. Make sure to include you name's initials that you want put on the bottom of the container.

Congrats!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

FLBentRider

Way to got Tenpoint5!

Of course now you have to grow something in it...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Ain't that something I usually never win any type of drawing. I think I will use it to grow a pepper plant in if I get get one past the Dang Cat. I just took the lid off my little plastic green house yesterday cause they was crowded. was going to put them in an old fish tank this morning. The little witch ate every one of them last night while I was at work. Somebody forgot to put the cover back on.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TTNuge

seemore

thanks again OLDS.... way to go chris
seemore

squirtthecat

Very nice!

Chris, couldn't you invert something like this over the bucket to keep the cat out of it?   Should let plenty of air/light/moisture through..

KevinG

Congrats Chris! Thanks for the contest Olds!!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Slamdunk

Hope you grow some good smoking veggies 10,5 and I'm looking forward to the updated instructions on making the containers.

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

Nice Chris, we expect pics. Thanks Olds.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

You realize Q, he kept the good number for himself.  ::)
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KevinG on May 02, 2010, 05:13:38 AM
You realize Q, he kept the good number for himself.  ::)

Actually Kevin That is the first time I have used that number but there is some significance to it. It is a combination of 7 and 17 due to the recurrence of those two numbers in my life.

Anniversary - 10-17
Daughter born 03-17
First Son 02-27
Second Son 09-06 ( Momma wanted the labor over so induced on 6th or he would have came on the 7th)
Third Son 02-17
If we wouldn't have lost a son that would make a family of 7
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!