The Winner for the growth container is.....

Started by Oldman, April 30, 2010, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easyridinole

Congrats 10.5!!
Wow, I was close, only 18 off with 731, but no Cigar.  ;D

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

KevinG

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 02, 2010, 10:23:34 AM
Quote from: KevinG on May 02, 2010, 05:13:38 AM
You realize Q, he kept the good number for himself.  ::)

Actually Kevin That is the first time I have used that number but there is some significance to it. It is a combination of 7 and 17 due to the recurrence of those two numbers in my life.

Anniversary - 10-17
Daughter born 03-17
First Son 02-27
Second Son 09-06 ( Momma wanted the labor over so induced on 6th or he would have came on the 7th)
Third Son 02-17
If we wouldn't have lost a son that would make a family of 7

Wow, do I hear the game of craps in your future  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Quarlow

Quote from: KevinG on May 02, 2010, 05:13:38 AM
You realize Q, he kept the good number for himself.  ::)
That's ok. The last time something like that went down, it was for the union xmas dinner. My SIL p/u 4 tickets to it and my brother takes the tickets and before he hads me my 2 he does a double take and says "wait a minute I want these tickets". I didn't care which ones I got so fine. Then just before the tickets hit my hand he says "no I want these ones". So when all is said and done he ended up with the original tickets. Now I have not said a word about which ones I got cause like I said, I don't care. Well it comes to door prize draw and low and behold my ticket is called first. So I figured cause mine was first they will save the best for last. Brother makes some comment along the same lines, to which I just laughed. I get up to the stage hand over my ticket and they hand me a 32" flat HDTV worth about $700. Guess who was laughing out the other side of his face. You would have thought he had turned to stone. Now that was funny.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KevinG on May 02, 2010, 04:30:53 PM
Wow, do I hear the game of craps in your future  ;D

More like everyone else just crap in my future no games
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Congrats Chris

We will be waitin to see the progress of what you plant in your new growth container.