Late night brisket

Started by DTAggie, May 01, 2010, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Quote from: DTAggie on May 02, 2010, 08:35:26 PM
G It was tender but cooking in the juices in the oven sucked all the flavor out of it.  Chopped it all up and will make sandwiches the next few days with some Sweet Baby Rays and Stubbs.

That's a great attitude - when given lemons - make lemonade.

gig' em!  '78
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

DTAggie

Hi Caney, CRG had mentioned to me you were an Aggie as well.  Class of 89

Caneyscud

Yeh, CRG is an OK dude!  He told me about another Aggie too, but haven't been on line that much lately.  He mentioned that there was a BBQ class you could take now.  Now why did they not have that when I was there?  Heck, my dorm isn't even there anymore.  After I got through 4 years, they probably couldn't disinfect it good enough to let other people live there!  Got some  science building I think they affectionately call the Battleship or something sitting there now.  Met a real nice guy in the Nashville airport last week who works in the comptrollers office in Rudder and was telling me all about the changes to the campus. 

Squeeze!

DTAggie

We still get back down quite a bit.  Have some good friends living down there.  Place is growing like crazy.

Where you live now.

Caneyscud

Have a friend and his wife living there - went to high school and college with them.  Just found them on facebook.  They sent me some pics of bluebonnets - I got misty eyed!

Nashville.

DTAggie

Misty eyes from the allergies we are all suffering from?   :)

Caneyscud

Nawwww. 

Just from my daydreams remembering little Caney in short pants tightly grasping an Easter basket in one hand, romping through my Grandparent's bluebonnet-filled field finding brightly colored Easter eggs, laughing gleefully out of the pure pleasure........  errrrr..... I shouldn't have said all that - forget it!  Back onto focusing on Glocks, Buck knives, 200t cranes, Hockey, Flats boats, 30" specks, etc......yeh, back to normal now!  whew!!!