Cabelas coupons

Started by squirtthecat, May 04, 2010, 07:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Does anyone have a spare 'x' off or free shipping coupon they don't plan on using??

I left my camp kitchen out on my 'Q' patio all winter, and it is a bit worse for wear now...

TIA,
STC.

Tenpoint5

Squirt,
Why not try Sam's and get one of them plastic banquet tables. I have one that is 6ft and it folds in half for storage and transport.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

I've got some of those as well.      Cabela's just has this particular ones on sale now, and it works great.

I'll put it out when I get my patio roof up.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on May 04, 2010, 07:22:51 AM

I've got some of those as well.      Cabela's just has this particular ones on sale now, and it works great.

I'll put it out when I get my patio roof up.

I remember the one you had. I understand. BTW your patio roof is that an idea you got from Hal's book?

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 04, 2010, 07:49:58 AM
I remember the one you had. I understand. BTW your patio roof is that an idea you got from Hal's book?

Yep!

KyNola

Was Hal finished coloring in it? :D

Tenpoint5