Iron Chef Bradley VI Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, May 13, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 01, 2010, 01:01:36 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 01, 2010, 12:28:58 PM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on June 01, 2010, 12:26:22 PM
I thought voting was easy....most participants eliminated themselves with their ingredient list, and I went with the one with the fewest items to omit. ;) ;D
Thanks for the vote Tiny although it is looking like this is going to be a close race to the finish! It isn't over till the fat lady sings!!

NO, NO, NO!!!!! I don't care if you do put on a dress Tiny Tim your not singing!!!!! Wow that's almost as bad a thought as seeing Nepas in a G-string!!

Or YOU! ;D ;D ;D

Yeah But I at least looked good better in mine that day!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 01, 2010, 01:05:48 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 01, 2010, 01:01:36 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 01, 2010, 12:28:58 PM
I thought voting was easy....most participants eliminated themselves with their ingredient list, and I went with the one with the fewest items to omit. ;) ;D
Thanks for the vote Tiny although it is looking like this is going to be a close race to the finish! It isn't over till the fat lady sings!!

NO, NO, NO!!!!! I don't care if you do put on a dress Tiny Tim your not singing!!!!! Wow that's almost as bad a thought as seeing Nepas in a G-string!!

Or YOU! ;D ;D ;D

Don't have any dresses....just this really nice Mini Skirt that almost covers my butt.  Let's see you get that image out of your brain.................... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

Not sure I follow you on this Tim. I went back and checked and everyone had the 3 required ingredients. Or are you saying you had as much trouble as we did at picking, cause I could have checked anyone of those awesome recipes.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Quarlow on June 01, 2010, 02:09:59 PM
Not sure I follow you on this Tim. I went back and checked and everyone had the 3 required ingredients. Or are you saying you had as much trouble as we did at picking, cause I could have checked anyone of those awesome recipes.

There are certain items that I won't eat, one major one is onions, so the recipes that include them immediately got shot out.  The recipe I voted for does in fact have the three listed ingredients, and the only item in the entire recipe I saw that would have to be eliminated is the Feta (never had it, don't wanna try it).  The rest included at least 1 additional ingredient that will never be included in anything I make for myself (and will shoot anybody that tries to trick me into eating them ;) ).

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 01, 2010, 01:05:48 PM

Now you're bragging!
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Quarlow

Ok I get Tim  :D :D :D That breaks it down alright. I on the otherhand don't come across to many things I don't like so it was very hard for me. Feta is not for everyone. It is salty tasting but has an underlying taste that I find hard to explain. But I am a victim of my best buds mother in that she showed me many different cheeses I would never have been exposed to at home. I gain a great love for nearly all cheeses and have a difficult time at the deli section of the grocery store. Sometimes I just walk away cause I can't decide what to buy. I will be delving into cheese making(thanks Deb I need another hobby, not) when I get back to work. My first crack will be fresh mozzarella. One thing thought Tim is that you never now what you missed unless you have tryed it and at least you can say "I tryed it and don't like it". You just never know what you might like. I tryed some goat milk brie awhile ago, now I have a problem with goats cheese since my uncle gave me some of that weird kind of brownish stuff when I was little and told me it was candy, so not ready for the flavour I almost chucked and then he pulled a double whammy, he said here wash it down with some milk and gave me a big glass of goats butter milk. I don't know what was funnier, me chucking on the floor and crying or my gran taking him by the ear and making him clean up my chuck while down on his hands and knees. But this goats milk Brie was an awesome delight for sure and now an addiction.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BuyLowSellHigh

Tenpoint5 - gotta change the rules, and fast.  The gals are getting all the votes,  well they're getting the most votes.  Looks like testosterone ain't heppin' us out here.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on June 01, 2010, 05:14:42 PM
Tenpoint5 - gotta change the rules, and fast.  The gals are getting all the votes,  well they're getting the most votes.  Looks like testosterone ain't heppin' us out here.

They always do! It's kinda right in a way.

They have to put up with Us! ;D

BuyLowSellHigh

CRG, don't let on that we accept it so easily or soon they won't be putting up with us.   ;D

classicrockgriller

Well I did MY best!

I ate what I made and it was damn good!

But it's not for everybody.

Plus it had onions in it!

Tenpoint5

I see we have a 3 way tie going for second place after a day of voting. I'm not even going to comment on Carolyn placement I think she's paying people to vote for her.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Alright Carolyn, new rule - those who win twice in a row has to invite all over for dinner.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

KevinG

Oh and by the way - that's all expenses paid.  ;D :D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Caribou

Quote from: KevinG on June 03, 2010, 09:56:43 AM
Oh and by the way - that's all expenses paid.  ;D :D
Well, it looks like Nepas or Deb may be hosting the winner's party.  :)
My lead is shrinking  :D
Carolyn

BuyLowSellHigh

Please step aside ladies, NePaSmoker has taken the lead.

Thank you, NePaS, for assuring that testosterone remains in control !  ;D