Hello from Sudbury Ontario Canada “Do you think I can save this poor chicken LOL

Started by punchlock, May 25, 2010, 03:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punchlock

KevinG

But wait, there's more - for a limited time you will also get to view foooood.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

punchlock

Ok here goes my first smoke in my new Bradley, going to cook up same ABT's

Recipe:

•   Jalapeno peppers halved and cored
•   Can of crushed pineapple
•   One package of Philly cream cheese
•   One package of thin sliced bacon
•   Two teaspoons of sugar

punchlock

Started by pressing the Pineapple in cheese cloth to reduce the moisture in cheese mixture then combined cream cheese and pineapple.

punchlock

punchlock

Holy crap these were good! I ate far too many and will probably need a trip to the proctologist soon.

classicrockgriller

Yep, you are going to fit in nicely here. ;D

Congrats on the new smoker, your first smoke.

Very nice job!

How did you get your Wife's ring off her Finger?

I want to get a couple of new things! ;D

punchlock

It's amazing how relaxed a woman can get with a good hand massage and some smooth talkin'

squirtthecat

Very nice!

Yes, you'll fit right in around here...    Plenty of pics, and you've got some nice Kitchenaid hardware.

Pineapple in the ABT...  Very interesting.

Smokin Soon

Nice job Punch!! Looks like you hit the ground runnin to me ! What's next?

ArnieM

Way to go punchlock  ;D ;D  They look really good.  

So, you cut the J's in half, cored 'em, stuffed 'em, put 'em back together and then wrapped them in the bacon?

I recently did baked beans with pineapple from a post on here.  It adds a nice taste.  I'd figure the sweet with the heat would work out pretty well.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

punchlock

Yup you got it.... cut the J's in half, cored 'em, stuffed 'em, put 'em back together and then wrapped them in the bacon. The sweet and heat was great.

I made some CAT's (candy ass turds ::))  for the wife because she does not like the heat so much. I used small sweet peppers and added an extra teaspoon of sugar thought it needed it.

classicrockgriller

You may have just started a new description name (CAT) ;D

Here's some homework for ya.

Take the sweet peppers and hide the Heat as the goey stuff.

punchlock

LOL, I'll get right to it....
                     The inner parts of a habanero should do it?  ;D

Quarlow

Holy man Punch, those things are real puurdy when there new eh. Now all you need is a couple of foil wrap bricks, a fan kit, a 12 rack conversion, a second element kit some bubba pucks, a cold smoke adapter, a PID, a maverick remote thermo, a Bradley hotel, 3 cases of beer and a large bottle of your favourite hard liquor and then you will be running with the big dogs. And some day I will have all that stuff to. :D :D :D Nice looking appies by the way.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.