Chatroom is always up

Started by Oldman, June 10, 2010, 09:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ArnieM

Thanks for the post Raye.  Was gonna do something like this.  Yes, it's always open.  But, we have to get together.

Certainly anyone can drop in at any time to see if anyone is around.

The "official" time is Tuesday evenings, when most people know about it. 

How about another night or two during the week or the weekend?  If we could set up some "official" times more people might drop in.

I'll get a separate post out on this.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

I just popped in to the chatroom and it seems there is now 4 chatrooms. What is with that? It was so empty there that it echo'd when I spoke. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Those are for your alter egos.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Remember, big brother is watching you!

Tenpoint5

It's Thursday night I'm free so I am in there to chat
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

calis72

where is the link to the chatroom?  I don't see it...

Quarlow

go to the recipe site. There is a button up the top for chatroom
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

calis72

Oldman

I had mixed emotions concerning adding back the chatroom. The first couple of years it was not used much. I receive every day a transcript of the chat the night before. It is good to see so many using it.

There is truth in the old saying....use it or lose it.

Also remember if I get a complaint of trash taking I recieve a transript each time the chatroom is used. The chat on the recipe site is "G" -- family rated only.

There are a lot of great members here and I will have this a family based chat. I nor will CyberDude will put up with anything more than G rated. Yes there are now Admin in chat who can do a lot to remove a trouble maker, but they can do nothing compaired to us.

Let's keep it clean.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Sailor

I have been in the chat room 5 or 6 times and I have never witnessed anything that was not "G" rated.  Is the site having problems with members getting out of line?

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Sailor on June 14, 2010, 11:16:02 AM
I have been in the chat room 5 or 6 times and I have never witnessed anything that was not "G" rated.  Is the site having problems with members getting out of line?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Oldman

Quote from: Sailor on June 14, 2010, 11:16:02 AM
A year or so back we had a couple who where real trash talkers. I looked them up and they were not members of this forum... just trouble makers... they went POOF~~~!