• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Best way to fix it

Started by cinrds, July 02, 2010, 05:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrds

I just finished seasining my new BDS and I noticed that the back guide rail has come come off.  Does someone know a way to take this back on?  Can I solder this back on?

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: cinrds on July 02, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
I just finished seasining my new BDS and I noticed that the back guide rail has come come off.  Does someone know a way to take this back on?  Can I solder this back on?

Hello Cinrds

If you are referring to the guide on the bisquette burner they are spot welded on
if yours is broken give our office a call on Monday and they can send you out a new one.

Brian

cinrds

Brain, thank you.  When you say send a new one what are  you referring to.  I have the old guide, so is there not a way to fix it at home?

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi

They will send you a new bisquette burner, Just remember to tell them that the spot welds on the guide broke.
Unless you can weld I dont think soldering will hold ( maybe I am not a welder) ;D
or as a temp fix try some liquid weld or hold it on with a strong paper clip, drill a hole in it and put in a screw anything you can use to temp hold it.

Brian

cinrds

Once again thank you I will call Monday.

cinrds

I just called wow super friendly and super helpful.  New part is being sent out.  So far I am liking my DBS more and more.

Phantom Smoker

classicrockgriller

Quote from: cinrds on July 05, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
I just called wow super friendly and super helpful.  New part is being sent out.  So far I am liking my DBS more and more.

Brian and Bradley are Top Notch.

Glad he fixed you up.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: cinrds on July 05, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
I just called wow super friendly and super helpful.  New part is being sent out.  So far I am liking my DBS more and more.

Hi Cinrds

If you want to PM or email me your shipping information and I will check on your order to make sure they send the correct part
some of the new stock on bisquette burners do not come with the slide tray attached which is the part you need.

Brian.