Recipe site forums and Postings have been...

Started by Oldman, May 30, 2005, 05:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Recipe site's forums and Postings have been re-ordered. If you see a mistake please let me know.
Thanks

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Ya HOO only 11 more to go and all of the original recipes will have been added to the new site.  After that one night of going over everything--like changing some pictures addy to reflect the new site. Then on to that project that JJC must have thought by now I had forgotten about. Now that is going to take some real time  [:(]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Ya HOO only 11 more to go and all of the original recipes will have been added to the new site.  After that one night of going over everything--like changing some pictures addy to reflect the new site. Then on to that project that JJC must have thought by now I had forgotten about. Now that is going to take some real time  [:(]

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hi Olds,

I know you haven't forgotten about it--let's just take it low and slow--like smokin' with the BS. Most of it must be collecting good photos of the different cuts of meat and then coding them into the proper format to the FAQ Board.  I'm no good at coding, but I am pretty good at finding good meat pics and then converting them into a format (jpg, gif, tif, png, psd, whatever) that is easiest for you to work with.  Let me know if I can help in some way.  After all, after the beef cuts, we have pork, then lamb, then . . . [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA