Help Me Settle a 37 year old Argument! The Verdict is in, Decission is Final!

Started by classicrockgriller, June 04, 2010, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Quarlow on June 05, 2010, 11:36:10 AM
I'd say the pole at the top speaks for itself.

I'd say the poll does speak for itself.  But the correct answer is whatever she says.  After 37 years ain't no poll dominated by us guys gonna change anything in her mind.  If it agrees with her view of how things are to be done, CRG is doomed if she finds out about the poll.  If it supports his view, then he is really doomed if he tries to use it to defend his view.  As we all know there is only one way out of the argument -- that ages old solution of sucking it up, acquiesce and lie if necessary.  Then go on as you would have anyway. 

You can blame future misdeeds on a lifetime of habit that is not easily broken but you're working on it.    ;D
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

classicrockgriller

Caribou

:D :D :D
CRG, this pole is racking up votes quicker than the ICB VI did!
Maybe cuz there are only two choices.  ;)
Carolyn

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 05, 2010, 11:52:32 AM
BLSH .... you need to read this!

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=12082.0

Read it.  Still, you're doomed.  It's now just a matter of how deep you dig the hole.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DTAggie

BuyLow, sounds like you need some scene control!!

TestRocket

Over the top of course and that's never been an issue for me in any house I lived in. But the side issue seems to always be to leave the seat up or down. Having grown up with two sisters (no brother) and then raising two daughters I learned a long time ago the seat goes down! What I would like to know is why I am the only one that seems to know how to put a new roll on? Oh! And running out? Never, with all girls in the house for as far back as I can remember you learn to hide you some stash!

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: DTAggie on June 05, 2010, 02:40:43 PM
BuyLow, sounds like you need some scene control!!

Got plenty of that already - and she has it all!   :-\

I was raised by a serious political activist who at 5'2" and 105 lbs wringing wet could about at will make some serious Federal and State level political leaders sweat big time and nearly wet their pants (I'm talking Governors and Federal Senators and Presidential hopefuls).  She believed and personified the old expression the hand that rocks the cradle rules the nation.  When feminine authority is asserted I mostly choose not to argue - even if you apparently win the battle you will likely loose the war.

hal4uk

In MY bathroom, TP goes over the TOP.
I have no idea which way it goes in HER bathroom.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

ronbeaux

It's over the top. That way she can wheel off 20ft at a time a lot quicker.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Quarlow

Quote from: hal4uk on June 06, 2010, 07:20:54 AM
In MY bathroom, TP goes over the TOP.
I have no idea which way it goes in HER bathroom.

I am with you on this one Hal, in my bathroom it goes overtop and in there is it goes ahh who cares cause I don't even go in there.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Since YOU have done all this scientific research CRG. Has SWMBO let you turn the paper around yet?

Didn't think so.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 07, 2010, 06:50:30 AM
Since YOU have done all this scientific research CRG. Has SWMBO let you turn the paper around yet?

Didn't think so.

As they said in math class,  QED !

Smokey the Bear.

It goes over the top and the seat is up when i am finished. If she does not like it then she will have to change it everytime after i am done. There are only one pair of pants and i wear them, she also believes that the man has the last word on all things that apply to the family. She also knows and agrees that women are somewhat confused at least one week out of every month and have no idea what they want or why they want it that way either. We also have a draft every year to decide what tasks around the house we choose to manage. Done.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

ronbeaux

Not long enough for her. Increase the time by 10 more seconds. ;D
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.