• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Woo Hoo Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup!

Started by KevinG, June 09, 2010, 08:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinG

Congratulations Chicago - Finally after 49 years!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

squirtthecat

Yep!  Illinois could stand a bit of good news for a change..

Caneyscud

Congrats Hawks, even if I almost detest them as much as the Sharks and the Dead Things.  Seems like the Preds can't get into the playoffs without being polished off in the 1st round by somebody who wins or almost wins the cup.  They certainly had it going for them this year - even the luck. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

Oh was hockey still on I hadn't noticed. :o ::) :-[
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Your just upset because the Canards and the Maple Loops - oops, the Canucks and Maples Leafs got kicked out so soon.

Tenpoint5

Well maybe just maybe the Cubs...... Ahh Nevermind its the Chubs
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Hey at least they're on a streak - a losing one, but still a streak.

Quarlow

That is the last thing I would get upset about. This pack of loser's we got couldn'd win the cup if you gave it to them. But every year I root for them(quietly from a dark alley were no one can see me) but I know deep down they will end up on the golf course. But I hold on to the fact that they are at least not the first guys out on the links.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

KyNola

How many touchdowns did the Blackhawks score in the 4th quarter?  What?......It's what?.....It's ice hockey?.......Never mind. ;)

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

OU812

KevinG

Slamdunk

OU812, not to oversimplify but just for your education, ice hockey is a game that our Canuck teams always beat the US teams at. For an example, look at the recent Winter Olympics results.  ::)

You're welcome.

tsquared

Quoteice hockey is a game that our Canuck teams always beat the US teams at. For an example, look at the recent Winter Olympics results.  Roll Eyes
Is that why those Blackhawks beat my Canuckleheads in the 2nd round? :D I was glad the Hawks won the finals--they have a great team and are a lot of fun to watch. Had to be the weirdest ending to a Stanley Cup Final I've ever seen--Kane seemed to be the only one in the building to know that he had scored the series winning goal!
T2

OU812

Great, another new thing, Winter Olympics.  ;D