• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello from Lake Elsinore Ca

Started by waterkc, June 15, 2010, 08:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterkc

Hello All,

I am new to smoking meat and have been researching my tail off trying to find what I think is the best unit. I have settled on a Bradly Original Unit. I have plans for this baby, upgrade to a pid controller, possibly a fan kit, etc. I have had many great meals from captainKM's 6 Rack Bradley. So I am very excited to get going. My Unit should be in by Fathers Day weekend. Fingers Crossed, so I am looking for some good brisket recipes.

Thanks
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln."

KyNola

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on choosing a Bradley waterkc!  Don't be afraid to ask questions.  Bunch of good folk on here that are eager to bring you up to speed.

classicrockgriller

DTAggie

Welcome Waterkc - good choice you made

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum waterkc!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Welcome to the forum

My old stomping grounds, family around there too. Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Winchester

Carter

Welcome to the Forum waterkc from The Great White North.

Do you ever get up to the the old Elsinore Brewery?

Some old friends of mine once found a mouse in a bottle of Elsinore Beer.  Here's the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3DYbE44OIE    :D

Carter

KevinG

Welcome to the forum - don't forget to buy some bisquettes so you can start smoking right away.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

TestRocket

An OBS for father's Day will be a nice gift (even if's it's from yourself). I'm hoping for a PID!

OldHickory

Welcome to the FORUM waterkc.  Lots of  good folks here with lots of experience that are willing to help if you ask.  Do you know Lee Tompkins in Lake Elsinore?( my wife's cousin ) He and his family were here Memorial Day weekend and he was checking out my Bradley.  He too may get a Bradley for Father's day.  
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

Caribou

Welcome to the Forum WaterKC!
Isn't Lake Elsinore the place where folks jump out of perfectly working airplanes?  :D
Carolyn

Gizmo

Welcome waterkc.
Just south of you here in San Diego.
If you have any questions, fire away.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

waterkc

Ah well now I know I am on the right forum. The brothers are the best and that couldn't be better placed. I happen to own a Micro Brewery in Lake Elsinore with CaptainKM.

I have on order a pack of the 120 Pecan and the 120 of Maple. I have some places for doing some Bacon.  Can't wait for the unit to show up.

Have a good one all, and thanks for the warm welcome
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln."

captainkm

OldHickory, have Lee come over to our Brewery the name is Craft Brewing Company.  If he ever wants to up grade his new smoker I will give him a helping hand.  The address is: 530 Crane St. Suite C, Lake Elsinore.

Kummok

Welcome WaterKC!  I used to winter water ski with a group from UCSD years ago....it was the only time of year that it wasn't dangerously overcrowded and when the algae bloom was its lightest shade of green... ;)