Conversion Calculators Added To Recipe Site

Started by Oldman, June 05, 2005, 11:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<b>Click To Enlarge</b>

Now we did not include all of the converstions calculators that are out there. Just the ones we felt were relevant to what we do. If there is a converstion calculator that you want added justlet us know.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MWS

Excellent stuff.

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

manxman

Excellent idea Olds, especially the temperature conversions!!

When writing the food hygiene articles it was quite a job trying to go through everything to quote both farenheit and centigrade, likewise with the recipes that mostly quote farenheit.

Particularly useful addition for those of us across the pond!![:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

jaeger

This site is very well organized and has some great tools for the beginner and more experienced smokers.

Nice addition Olds!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

JJC

John
Newton MA

Oldman

Thanks guys, but I cannot take credit for doing this one. Trey (My webmaster) did it as it required a hack that I just did not understand. I did not even know where to begin! Oh I could copy the converstion codes and maybe even set them up on a page, but hack out the top of the board? No way!!!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!