auber question

Started by bears fan, June 13, 2010, 10:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bears fan

I don't get the C01 when I press the set button.  If I press the set button and then push the + button, I get the P01, but I can't do anything with it once I get to P01.

I have all the probes in when I tried to do my settings.

I can definately hear the click on the set button when I push it, so I don't think there is an issue with not pushing it hard enough.

Who is suyi?  I assume I just ask for him when I call the customer service number?

BuyLowSellHigh

Okay then it looks like your functioning, but as you intially suggested it sounds like your Set function is kaput.  Suyi Liu is "The Man" at Auber.  If he isn't travelling he will probably answer the phone, but to help expedite things send him an email with a complete description of symptoms and what you've tried.  You might even get an answer from him before tomorrow morning.  You can use this email address
[email protected]
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

classicrockgriller

If you press the set button and it brings you to CO1, press again for temp or time, choose time.

press the set button again and then use the + or - to adjust your time.

press the set button again and it brings you to CO2, etc.

bears fan

I wish I got a C01 show up on mine, but I don't get that code when I press set.  I'm going to email suyi and see if he can help me out.  Could be I just got a bum auber.

bears fan

It was a bad auber.  Got the new one and it worked like a charm.  Set it at 230 degrees and it didn't budge from it.  Thanks Suyi!

classicrockgriller

Glad you got it worked out and yep Suyi is top notch.