• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Typically English Bradley Smoker!!

Started by Osibisa, June 06, 2005, 03:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasse

Hi Peter,

The ribs look fantastic. I'll see if I can get some Chinese seasoning and try out some ribs this weekend.

Nice cam. What's the brand?
The software seems good too.

I still have an LP of Osibisa!

/Lasse

/Lasse

Osibisa

Hi Lasse
Sort of OT but the camera is a Logitec Orbit cam and the software is from eyespyfx.

Since I started to try and find a contact for the elusive red chinese glaze powder I have in fact found a source for it in the UK but I had to buy 2.5 Kilos!! Sounds a lot but it was relativly very cheap at about £11.00 a tub. I also bought some honey glaze powder and Pepper rub from them. Perhaps I can bag it up and sell it!!
"Petes Magic Smoking Mix!"

ooopS! That's the name of the other stuff!!

Peter.

Osibisa

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">"Petes Magic Smoking Mix!"

ooopS! That's the name of the other stuff!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now that is a thought!!!

Lasse

"Petes Magic Smoking Mix!"

ooopS! That's the name of the other stuff!!

So that's what the green house is for![:D]

/Lasse

Osibisa

Tell u what Lasse. You could make some real mean Pucks!!

[:)]

Chez Bubba

ALERT:

Timmy's in trouble!

[;)][}:)][;)][:D][:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Hi Osibisa,

Sorry for the late reply--I've been exhausted from getting back to work this week . . .

Didn't need to look it up . . . I'm 53 and used to love that rhythm!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Kummok

Hey Osibisa! I'm 54, but hadn't heard of that "musical genre"....of course I lived waaaaay out in the sticks on a ranch with one radio station that was mostly farm bureau reports and stock (cattle/pigs/etc) prices[:D]

BTW....the ribs look GREAT![:p][:p] My wife complained about the food lacking "spice" during her visit to your Big Island...she obviously didn't eat at your house![:D][;)][;)] (Leave it alone CB, or I'll box up the cat and FedEx it to you...LIVE![;)])

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">(Leave it alone CB, or I'll box up the cat and FedEx it to you...LIVE![;)])

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Just don't forget to leave to leave two decent size holes in the FedEx box--one at either end . . .[;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br />Hey Osibisa! I'm 54, but hadn't heard of that "musical genre"....of course I lived waaaaay out in the sticks on a ranch with one radio station that was mostly farm bureau reports and stock (cattle/pigs/etc) prices[:D]

BTW....the ribs look GREAT![:p][:p] My wife complained about the food lacking "spice" during her visit to your Big Island...she obviously didn't eat at your house![:D][;)][;)] (Leave it alone CB, or I'll box up the cat and FedEx it to you...LIVE![;)])

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">WOW! There's just so much to go with there I don't know what to do!

--Farm jokes
--England reference
--Alluding to a famous English dish
--Re-wording the reciept of a cat on my doorstep

I'm too confused.[:0][:D]

Kummok's found a way to strike me out. Lob 4 at a time down the middle of the plate & I don't know what to swing at![;)][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?