Help - two Items

Started by Bagginsy, June 08, 2005, 10:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagginsy

Hi All

I've had my smoker for about 11 months now and I have a couple of problems - got it for my birthday last July. Has worked wonderfully, have made many referrals!

1) Pucks are not feeding properly - cleaned, wire brush, vacuumed etc. Does not feed consistantly and makes clicking sound, looks like the little metal slider is catching up on something.
Can I open the unit up without voiding the warranty?
Does anyone else have this problem - how was it fixed

2) Aluminium bowl and bottom tray have been eaten right through from sauces - I didn't think they were that hot! - I wash regularly, usually the morning after. I would higly rec. covering tray and bowl with aluminum foil or switching to enamel coated bowl and tray or stainless material.
Can I order new tray and bowl here? Is there an upgrade instead of aluminum i.e. enamel or stainless?

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Oldman

If you purchased your unit new then you got 1 month left on your warranty. On two of the units I have purchased Bradley had to replace the generator. Both are about the age of yours now.

I would call tomarrow 1-800-665-4188 and explain it to them. They are the best I've ever seen for a company that backs up their product.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Bagginsy

Thanks

I'll give 'em a call tomorrow and let you know how it turns out

Neil

Bagginsy

Wow - because of the time difference I thought I 'd try right away - Mike looked after me right away and said it was likely a small gear and they would send out a replacement right away!

Now that is customer service! Very cool!

Neil

will update when it arrives!

Chez Bubba

Can't say they don't stand behind the product, huh?

Please continue to contribute to the forum, Neil. We want to hear about your successes.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?