New to the group

Started by OmahaBen, July 20, 2010, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watchdog56

OmahaBen

Classicrockgriller....I'm not to worried, we're both graduate students at the University of Nebraska.  With the number of hours we work with different schedules, I'm lucky to see her once a week.  Guess I'll just have to let the BS keep me company.

It came today as expected.  Tossed it together and did the seasoning smoke per the instructions.  I wanted to try something tonight, so I thought chicken thighs would be quick and easy for a week night.  I rubbed them down with ground ancho chilly peppers, let that sit at room temperature for an hour, and put them in.  Here's a quick before.

ArnieM

Looks like you're off and running.  I love the ancho powder; no salt and nice taste.  Show us the results  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

TestRocket

OmahaBen

After I took them out, I'm afraid I sort of forgot about the after picture and went straight to the eating part. Oops.

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

TestRocket

You could do like I do and tie a piece of string around your finger and wear your camera around your neck and leave post it notes all around the kitchen and on the door of the smoker. It really helps me because most of the time I can remember!  :D