TTNuge! Game Day is close!

Started by KyNola, September 08, 2010, 08:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Trent, good luck to you and the Vikings.  It's almost Game Day.  You know I'm pulling for the Saints.  No matter how it turns out it should be a great game to open the season.

No smack talking from me about this game.  I respect Trent too much for that stuff.

Now.....Blow the whistle, kick the ball, let's go and may the best team win.

I know Trent would join me in this when I say ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!

DTAggie

Oh quit being so nice.  Talk smack!

TTNuge

Should be a great game, I wish the Vikes were in a little better shape physically but hopefully they can step it up.  What a way to start the NFL season!  Good luck and hopefully we will meet again in the NFC Championship game.... in Minnesota this time!

My prediction..... Vikings 27 Saints 21.....   (or 34-10 Saints win with Favre throwing 5 INTs.  anything can happen!)

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: TTNuge on September 08, 2010, 10:34:49 PM

My prediction..... Vikings 27 Saints 21.....   (or 34-10 Saints win with Favre throwing 5 INTs.  anything can happen!)

Minnesota outperformed the Saints in several statistical categories when they met in last season's NFC championship game and might have won if not for five turnovers. However, I'm not sure that Favre can take the pounding from a Saints defense.

I hate to say it but I'm going to agree that the Saints will win. I really like Bret Favre and you can never count him out but with little practice this should in end up in little positive results.

Saints over Vikings 24-17.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

begolf25

Saints 27 - 17, Favre has 2 INT's and a fumble.

Sorry Trent but I think this is one year too many for the old man.

DTAggie

beggolf - any prediction on how bad my Boys mop the floor with the Skins?

begolf25

Quote from: DTAggie on September 09, 2010, 08:59:18 AM
beggolf - any prediction on how bad my Boys mop the floor with the Skins?

LOL...if your boys look like they did during the pre-season they are better off not even making the trip!

TTNuge

Good first half of football.  Going a lot as I expected......

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

KyNola

Good game Trent.  The tempo of the game was about what I expected. The "professional" talking heads blew this whole thing out of reality.  It was the first game of the season.  It wasn't the NFC Championship game replayed.

DTAggie

You actually watch pre-season beogolf!!