I've noticed something about this forum

Started by Chez Bubba, March 24, 2004, 12:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

I come here everyday. From what I can tell, a whole lot more posting is done during the week, and very little on the weekends. What I want to know is (and be truthful here) Are you:

A) Dutifully spending your free weekend time smoking fantastic creations and don't have time to post?

B) Only posting when you're slacking at work on company time?

[:D][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

trout

I can say for myself that reading through the new posts is something I look forward to while I am at work.  It helps the day go faster when you know there could be some good new info to look through when you get home.  But then I work weekends and weekdays both so you won't find much of a pattern to my posts.  I smoke food on my days off and then bring it to work and give it away on my work days.  If I didn't, I would probably die of a heart attack or have to wait a month to eatup all the left overs from the last batch (wife eats like a bird and son is only a year old).  [:D]

Let your trout go and smoke a salmon instead.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by trout</i>
<br />I smoke food on my days off and then bring it to work and give it away on my work days.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Your company hiring? I wanna work there![:)]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Fuzzybear

I eyeball and post early in the a.m., and from work...weekends are pretty busy smoking and running around....

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Bassman

I WAS checking the posts from work when I had time,also when I got home from work and checked my home e-mail I would check the forum.  I recently became unemployed due to cut backs & restructering of the company (4 techs in all)so now I can post whenever. Weekends I'm either smoking or doing the duty thing.However that is changing also because now I can smoke during the week.(thank God for unemployment!)Taking a little vacation before getting back in the game.Smoked a pork butt on thursday during the day for guests on Saturday.Totally awesome![:D]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Fuzzybear

Bummer on the layoff Jack...I've been thru it once, the wife 3 times now...seems that's the way of corporate America today.  The first day was the worst for me - felt betrayed, worthless etc. then perked up, enjoyed the severance, time off,unemployment insurance, then back to work.  Enjoy your time off while you can!

Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

I second that trout. Really so sorry that has happened to ya Jack.

About the only good thing, at times,  I can say about being self-employed is while I might lose an account, I can't get fired. Of course I have to make sure the paychecks are good on Mondays~~

I've have seen many a good person in my industry go to work for a large company only to get tossed as they get older.

Hope you find what you would like soon.
Olds

<b><i>There is Gold in Fuzzy Stuff & Dirt!</b></i>

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Hey Jack...I know this is off topic for this particular thread but......you smoked a butt on a Thursday for eating on Saturday?

Doesn't that kinda firm it up and dry it out storing it in the fridge for a couple of days?  What's the process for bringing it back to just outta the Bradley status?

Glendora, CA - USA!