I'VE BEEN HACKED!!!!

Started by MallardWacker, July 04, 2005, 02:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Well for the past couple of days I have been out of the office and I came in looking forward to reviewing my BS posts but there were none.  Looking at the board there was plenty of activity for me to have at least a couple.  So I looked uner my profile and my email and options were changed.  My email was being sent to 123.com.  I can tell from my caches that this email addy was not type on my box.  Needless to say my password has been chaged.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

BigSmoker

[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
I hope u got it all fixed.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

Duck Man,
I would be more inclinded to think it was a data base glitch. If someone had access to your profile then more than likely they would have a back door to this whole board.

Why mess with one member when you can take down a whole site? Although you might have been a really bad person in your last lifetime and now it is payback time. [;)]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

[:D][:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />My email was being sent to 123.com.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Or was that 123.xxx?[;)][}:)][;)][}:)]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?