Many Thanks

Started by Rick Redhair, July 04, 2005, 05:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Redhair

To all the got me started...many thanks.
My first smoke was a shakey one. All fired up to do some pork tenderloins when about and hour into the smoke a thunderstorm came up and knocked out the power. Had to get the generator out and finish.The wife wanted to know if I was getting it out so we can have lights? Silly woman.
Also did some Quail as per your all input, turned out great, will fine tune and post.
Thanks for the warm welcome and great direction.
I am hooked on smoke and the forum.

[Edited by CB. From the title, I thought you were regretting slightly getting addicted![:)]]

nsxbill

Ah, a man with the right priorities.  You don't need light if you can still see smoke coming out of the smoker!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Rick Redhair

All I need is a forum with spell check "Maby thanks" jeez maybe I can get it right and say Many Thanks! must have been the smoke in my eyes could not see the keyboard[:)]

JJC

RR,

Glad your smokes turned out so well, depsite the power outage.  Make sure you post that quail recipe--it will be a nice addition to the recipe file!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />RR,

Glad your smokes turned out so well, depsite the power outage.  Make sure you post that quail recipe--it will be a nice addition to the recipe file!

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Post it on the recipe site. This forum http://susan.rminor.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2 You have to register first, but you can also upload pictures if you have them. Just read the sticky at the top of the forum first if you are going to add pictures to your posting.

It will be edited to fit the recipe format and then move into the correct catagory.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!