FOODSAVER BAGS / ROLLS

Started by Jim O, October 21, 2010, 01:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Quote from: FLBentRider on October 22, 2010, 02:40:52 PM
Hmmm... You may be on to something here.
Oh Bryyyyannnnn!!!
Yard and Pool reward points?

I get Amazon rewards for EVERY purchase I make (Amazon Visa) so, I get a lot of points, and often have some certificates to spend.  Others here use that card too (I'm pretty sure Deb does)...  Anyhow...  BRYAN... A lot of retailers sell through Amazon...  I'm sure they (Amazon) get their share of the pie, but sure does open up a lot of new customers for retailers.  Heck, because I am often using the certificates, if the price seems ok, I don't even comparison shop, because I don't want to come up with cash when I have these certificates laying around.  Furthermore, like millions of people who use the Amazon Visa, it's a dead certainty that I will buying a certain amount of goods there.

I ordered a bunch from Amazon today: two books, 200 vac bags, and a bunch of accessories for my $16,000 Ipod Touch.  No cash out of pocket.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Smokeville

Quote from: Jim O on October 22, 2010, 06:40:55 AM
Thanks for the info.

Unfortunaely,I'm in Wasaga Beach Ont, and they don't ship to Canada .

Guess I'll just keep searching.  :(

Jim O

Try www.bestvacuumbags.com they are in BC.

Works out to about 30cents/bag for pint and quart.

Rich

Smokeville

And if you order more than $50 by email shipping is free and the have a deal to give you a 20% discount. They take Paypal.

oakville smoker

Jim

I find that Costco has the best deal on rolls for the Foodsaver
They are usually about $39 a box and the box has 6 rolls in it
They are on sale this week, 9 bucks off a box
I picked up a box yesterday and I think I will pick up another before the end of the week when the sale is over

You probably have to go to Barrie to find a Costco but it could be worth the drive
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Jim O

Thanks OS

I was planning on going to Costco this week to pick up some salmon and trout to smoke.

I'll check out the rolls when I'm there.

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

Jim O

Thanks for the link,Smoke.

I'm going to Costco this week and Oakville Smoker gave me a heads up un their sale.

Will take a "boo" there.

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling

oakville smoker

I picked up one box already and will pick another  one up this week
Its getting time to make bacon and I burn through the bags pretty good when I do
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Jim O

OS

Picked up a couple of boxes yesterday.

Thanks for the tip .

Jim O :)
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling