Bradley Apps

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 28, 2010, 02:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpatCanadian

Ok, I most definitely stand corrected... I just tried uploading a photo again, and this time it's definitely hosted elsewhere... See screenshot:

The first time I did this, the link shown in the screenshot above was referencing the IP address of my iPhone on my local LAN... hence my post above. This is way cool now! One less step!

SouthernSmoked

Test

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

BuyLowSellHigh

On my iPhone I so far have just used the Safari browser and have full functionality, so I haven't figured out what the advantage of Tapatalk would be.  Can someone enlighten the clueless?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on October 28, 2010, 04:30:43 PM
On my iPhone I so far have just used the Safari browser and have full functionality, so I haven't figured out what the advantage of Tapatalk would be.  Can someone enlighten the clueless?

Hey BLSH, same here - I'd been using my google browser on my droid until today. THe biggest thing I noticed is that I can load images by either using my gallery or camera on my phone.

Hope this helped!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

BuyLowSellHigh

Okay, I think it makes sense.  I gives you another option for loading photos from the phone, which I do by passing them up to photobucket ,  I guess either way works just fine.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on October 28, 2010, 01:37:29 PM
NePaS, I just upgraded to the Droid X.  WOW what a phone.  It is ridiculously fast.  When someone asks me about it I tell them it's more like a computer in your pocket that you can make phones call with.  I don't think you will be disappointed at all.  Love mine.

Wife and I just got the htc Aria

So far im liking it  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Would this be the Tapatalk forum app?

squirtthecat

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 28, 2010, 07:14:20 PM
Would this be the Tapatalk forum app?

Yes, that's the one I use on my LG Ally...   (android phone)

NePaSmoKer

Thanks Patrick

Is it easier to get the app using wifi

squirtthecat

Another handy app is the "Color Flashlight".   For when you are stumbling around in the dark, when the power goes out unexpectedly..   (like mine did this morning)

NePaSmoKer

I tried for 45 mins to download the app. how do this? do i need  to hook up phone to comp. just could not do it with phone

BuyLowSellHigh

Like any download - depends on size of the app and speed of the connection.  A good high speed internet connection is normally much faster than wifi or 3G connection.  Slower is also more susceptible to timeouts and disruption.

squirtthecat

Sometimes it 'sticks' during the download.  I think their Market server gets overwhelmed...    Usually after you restart the phone, it will pick back up and finish the downloads.

I just had to do that to mine to get the latest Tapatalk, Google Maps, Kayak and Pandora updates.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 29, 2010, 05:39:25 AM
Sometimes it 'sticks' during the download.  I think their Market server gets overwhelmed...    Usually after you restart the phone, it will pick back up and finish the downloads.

I just had to do that to mine to get the latest Tapatalk, Google Maps, Kayak and Pandora updates.

where is the download link or spot to start the DL? It wouldnt do anything

squirtthecat

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 29, 2010, 05:40:56 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on October 29, 2010, 05:39:25 AM

where is the download link or spot to start the DL? It wouldnt do anything

Go to the Marketplace and search for the app.   You should just be able to click & install from there.

To review downloads in progress, click the menu (2nd button from the right) and choose 'downloads'.