• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What's on your Santa Claus Wish List this year?

Started by smoker pete, November 10, 2010, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

Yup, a swim up bar in one of those Mexico deals that is all inclusive, including food and booze!

jiggerjams

This is a very tough list to add to. These are all great ideas. Mmmm a swim up bar with healthy friends that are at peace with themselves having drinks from a Texas mickey of Crown Royal whie creating solutions on how to solve all the world's problems once and for all......or if I can't have that then an Auber dual probe PID controller would be next on my list  ;D Ahhh my own PID hmmmm ( Ihope the wife is snooping on here).

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 10, 2010, 03:17:11 PM
I just wish Santa Claus would pay them Elves a little better so THEY put all them toys together and I can have a headache free Christmas Day!!

and then maybe they would also stop making toys that require batteries solely for the purpose of producing sounds at a minimum if 10 db above the pain threshold.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Caneyscud

My first wish is for my relationship with the "sweet baby Jesus" to grow stronger.

My second wish makes me feel like one of them contestants on Miss Congeniality!  I want peace in the world, but I also want peace in my heart.  I want to stop getting mad when dumb and/or aggressive drivers do what they do - I want to have peace in my heart when I read current events - I want to have peace in my heart when I hear about all the bad things happening to good people - I want to have peace in my heart when I see my tax bill - I want to have peace in my heart when I stump my toe - I want to have peace in my heart when I see skinny people eating all the decadent desserts, sausages, hamburgers, pizza, bbq, pasta, ICE CREAM that they want!

My third wish is that I learn to finally communicate, beyond the shadow of a doubt, to my wife how much I love her, how much I respect her, and how much I cherish our time together.

Now the the materialistic wishes

1.  200 mm Macro
2.  Macro light set
3.  an AirGraver
4.  Set of half-turn ratchet wrenches
5.  Fein Multimaster
6.  Pneumatic stone chisel
7.  Barracuda fly tying vise

What I deserve
LUMP OF COAL would be too good!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

beefmann

Quote from: Caneyscud on November 11, 2010, 06:31:36 AM
My first wish is for my relationship with the "sweet baby Jesus" to grow stronger.

My second wish makes me feel like one of them contestants on Miss Congeniality!  I want peace in the world, but I also want peace in my heart.  I want to stop getting mad when dumb and/or aggressive drivers do what they do - I want to have peace in my heart when I read current events - I want to have peace in my heart when I hear about all the bad things happening to good people - I want to have peace in my heart when I see my tax bill - I want to have peace in my heart when I stump my toe - I want to have peace in my heart when I see skinny people eating all the decadent desserts, sausages, hamburgers, pizza, bbq, pasta, ICE CREAM that they want!

My third wish is that I learn to finally communicate, beyond the shadow of a doubt, to my wife how much I love her, how much I respect her, and how much I cherish our time together.

Now the the materialistic wishes

1.  200 mm Macro
2.  Macro light set
3.  an AirGraver
4.  Set of half-turn ratchet wrenches
5.  Fein Multimaster
6.  Pneumatic stone chisel
7.  Barracuda fly tying vise

What I deserve
LUMP OF COAL would be too good!
Caneyscud, let me be the first to give you your  piece of coal

and  its being shipped now as it is.... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ronbeaux

I want to follow that truck and pick up the pieces that fall off.

I got my Christmas wish already. Mrs RB is cancer free and good to go!!

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Quarlow

That is great news Ron. Who could ask for anything better than that.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Sailor

Ron, that is such a blessing.  I am so happy that she is getting better.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

BuyLowSellHigh

RB-san,  I think you just got the best present of all ... peace of mind and a good reason to celebrate. 

That lifted my spirits.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Smoking Rebel

I hope no one takes this wrong!

I guess I could be self-indulgence here or even have self-pity for myself, since I landed in a wheel chair this year, but that is not who I am.

So I would love to wish everyone a...

Merry, Merry Christmas.

God Bless all!

OK - now that I got that out of the way:

• a better parking at work would be nice. Hint, Hint!

• someone to come out and finish my ramp to the back yard.

• a vertical freezer - the chest unit is hard to get items out of.

• Last but not least is for my family and friends to be happy and healthy.

SR

beefmann

Quarlow

Here's hoping you get your wishes Smoking Rebel. I built and ramp for my dad so his gal could bring him home from the longterm care home on weekends. My brother and I bust our asses to making it. Welded frames, bolted it to the house boat, put the sheeting on, painted it and put non-slip grit down. Took us 3 weekends and the miserable SOB never even said thanks. I know how much a ramp would mean to you and if you were near me I would come and help to build it for you. Where abouts are you from anyways?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Smoking Rebel

Hey Quarlow,

I would like to say thanks for the offer. The contractor keeps putting me off, I'll take time off of work and they never show up.

The owner at where I work said if he didn't show up by Thanksgiving he would send some guys over to finish it.

I live in Hebron, KY.

Quarlow

Yeah that is along way from Vancouver Canada. But if you were within a couple of hundred miles of me I would be there for you.

OBS
BBQ