Tenpoint5 1/4 Begins Her Butt Whooping!!

Started by Tenpoint5, November 13, 2010, 09:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Quote from: KyNola on November 20, 2010, 10:02:36 PM
I didn't know your grandmother was in roller derby! :D
There's no telling what all she kept secret from us.
Heck, we didn't even know she liked blue jeans and sweatshirts...  till the dementia really took hold.   
Try these on Grandma!  It's all the rage at the pentecostal camp meetings these days!  ;)

[this is NOT a HIJACK diversion.  I am NOT in LOSER PAIN.  I am NOT sinking into BACON-WHUPPED-DEPRESSION.]

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Sailor

What a thing of beauty.  Miss Rachel has done a fantastic job.  10.5 you must be on cloud 9 watching your daughter follow in your footsteps.  These are the days that fathers and daughters will look back on with the fondest memories. 

Miss Rachel.....You ROCK!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

SouthernSmoked

Way to go Rachel...

You did a awesome job.

Way to kick some butt!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

GusRobin

Quote from: KyNola on November 20, 2010, 10:02:36 PM
I didn't know your grandmother was in roller derby! :D

I didn't know she was Chinese. 

Great job Rachel. 
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

BuyLowSellHigh

Congratulations, Rachel !  First bacon, then all that fantastic sausage.  You go girl!

Tenpoint5, you're a marvelous Dad.  That's a beautiful heritage you're passing to your children.  Hope I can follow in your footsteps and enjoy a similar experience in the near future.

Hal, what a great and noble act in your role as "instigator", catalyst and reason to rise to the call.  The world needs a lot more like you.  I wish I could introduce my yungins to you.  "Awrighten" !

Great teamwork, guys!
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

KevinG

Great job Rachel, now if you could just get your dad to help instead of supervising! I'd make him get his own batch and keep that for yourself.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

This has been a Fun Thread and is what all our Smoking should be about!

Chris, I think you have a New weapon to help make Rachel mind ............

"Rachel if you don't clean up your room ......... YOU ARE NOT making Bacon this WEEK!"

Again .......... GREAT JOB on BOTH sides! Congrats.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on November 21, 2010, 08:55:16 AM
Hal, The world needs a lot more like you.  I wish I could introduce my yungins to you.  "Awrighten" !

I don't know about that one!! I've met him :o :o ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

And THE FAT LADY Sings!!! It is officially GAME OVER. I think both teams did an OUTSTANDING BLUE RIBBON JOB on THEIR first Homemade Bacon!

I did the slicing because I want Miss Rachel to keep all of her finger where they are and not lop off a tip in the slicer. Here is the final product before vac sealing and placement in the freezer.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

KevinG

It ain't bacon until it sits on my BLT, get it over here.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

hal4uk

Mmmmmm...  BACON!!!
(peeking out from under my rock...)
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

GusRobin

Again - great job rachel and the 10 pointers
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

BuyLowSellHigh

Of course, Dad, you do realize that your already extremely adorable daughter will just amplify her attractiveness to all male members of the species when she grows up and they find out that she can make her own, world class bacon.   ;)

As a Dad with a very young daughter those are the kinds of things that keep me awake at night.    :-\

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on November 21, 2010, 04:41:14 PM
Of course, Dad, you do realize that your already extremely adorable daughter will just amplify her attractiveness to all male members of the species when she grows up and they find out that she can make her own, world class bacon.   ;)

As a Dad with a very young daughter those are the kinds of things that keep me awake at night.    :-\

Ahh but mine has three brothers that all want to hunt and shoot as their Dad does every year. If you see the pirate knife that will be sharpened when she goes on a date.