• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Snack stix

Started by Keymaster, November 28, 2010, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

I'm a thinkin that about 3 or 4 more smokes in that Bradley and she will have all the shiny gone  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

classicrockgriller

Snack Stixs are my next to do.

Hope they turn out as nice as yours.

Thanks for some great pics.

smokeNcanuck

Keymaster, I just picked up some of the LEM snack stick mix yesterday.  Hope mine come out as nice as yours, any thoughts on
adding anything to the seasoning ?? 
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

Tenpoint5

Quote from: smokeNcanuck on November 29, 2010, 05:35:35 PM
Keymaster, I just picked up some of the LEM snack stick mix yesterday.  Hope mine come out as nice as yours, any thoughts on

I would suggest following the instructions on the seasoning as is for the first go round. That way you have a base to work off of and know where to start tweaking.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Keymaster

Quote from: smokeNcanuck on November 29, 2010, 05:35:35 PM

smokeNcanuck, It taste like Summer sausage to me and I can taste a hint of  Nutmeg so no need to add that. I baught the kit to make 25 pounds and opened it and put 5 tsp of spice/per pound of meat in right out of the top of the bag, I would make sure and put the spices in a bowl and mix them up then do your measuring, thats one mistake I made. I don't know enough about spices at this point to help you out as far as adding anything. My next will be Pepperoni stix. Good luck!!!

OU812

Pepperonie sticks are goood!

Cant wait!

A couple more smokes and we wont need shades to look in your smoker.  :D